I'm virgin and girl look at me like I am very subhuman over?

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
i think is over

IMG 20240506 065609

I'm almost 30 I could prove it but I don't wanna doxx myself
How are you still a virgin, did you go through college?

You could probably get a LTR MTB or even HTB(but she would have the power over you and shit test you all the time)

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and zyzzbrah1234
How are you still a virgin, did you go through college?

You could probably get a LTR MTB or even HTB(but she would have the power over you and shit test you all the time)
that's been my experience with HTBs lately they are nasty as hell even if there's any slight flirty shit it's interspersed with utter cruelty

I'm a late bloomer I didn't develop right or some shit. I wasn't shaving twice a week until 28. I still don't have chest hair. So I was depressed in school dropped out just wageslaved and was isolated for 4 years barely talked to girls finally got my own place and now it's just back to wageslaving and loneliness

It's always been lack of dimorphism relative to my peers it's like I have a hormone problem

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and poopoohead
When I was college age it was like I had the development of a 14 year old

Marijuana during puberty screws up your HGH your T and your androgen receptors

that's been my experience with HTBs lately they are nasty as hell even if there's any slight flirty shit it's interspersed with utter cruelty

I'm a late bloomer I didn't develop right or some shit. I wasn't shaving twice a week until 28. I still don't have chest hair. So I was depressed in school dropped out just wageslaved and was isolated for 4 years barely talked to girls finally got my own place and now it's just back to wageslaving and loneliness

It's always been lack of dimorphism relative to my peers it's like I have a hormone problem
honestly, consume red pill and learn dating strategies, it’s a shame for a MTN to be a virgin at 30

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
honestly, consume red pill and learn dating strategies, it’s a shame for a MTN to be a virgin at 30
yeah I hate wasting semen. most modern dating shit is crap. old RSD shit (the shit that would get cancelled today) is legit

• +1
Reactions: Charisma