I’m wasting my life away

not__cel

not__cel

Potential vermillioncorefanfan
recently I’ve been thinking about where I want my life to go and I’ve been getting depressed it genuinely feels like everyone’s evil in this world and I don’t know where to go, since I started looksmaxxing I atleast look a little better (cleaner skin, went to a barber, going to the gym more often) but my addiction to the internet is slowly killing me I cannot finish work I have to do and my attention span is so bad bro I literally have subway surfers on my phone and my high score was 18 million(I’m being fr) i honestly need some advice from any who can help me stop going online .org .is and other forums help with bettering my life but also I might need to get off of them if I want to finish all the work I have to do and do other stuff

IMG 1823
My attention span is cooked bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, horizon, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
You are here forever

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
My life begins after my fat grafting and eye surgery

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
blud js quit the game addict

• So Sad
Damn Subway Surfer put you on a leash

• +1
Have you also dealt with this how do I stop it bro
Just have to stay away from it, I have addictions as well so I don’t have the solution.

• So Sad
Just have to stay away from it, I have addictions as well so I don’t have the solution.
thanks for the advice still hopefully I find a way to stay away from it for awhile

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
recently I’ve been thinking about where I want my life to go and I’ve been getting depressed it genuinely feels like everyone’s evil in this world and I don’t know where to go, since I started looksmaxxing I atleast look a little better (cleaner skin, went to a barber, going to the gym more often) but my addiction to the internet is slowly killing me I cannot finish work I have to do and my attention span is so bad bro I literally have subway surfers on my phone and my high score was 18 million(I’m being fr) i honestly need some advice from any who can help me stop going online .org .is and other forums help with bettering my life but also I might need to get off of them if I want to finish all the work I have to do and do other stuff
Quit this forum

at least your probably young so dont feel bad