Im wasting my life

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
I keep seeing all this ppl getting famouse and living a glamourous life while im here rotting on a fucking incel forum.

I got the looks for such lavish lifestyle but yet im here, asking for fragances that smell like loneliness. am I too autistic? or do i just overthink too much things to the point of never doing them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, whiteislandpill, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
Just get a job

• +1
Reactions: thebeast0503 and Deleted member 32973
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, Deleted member 51781 and 케이제이
Wasting your Life Is physically impossible. When i was at my looks peak girls greeted me on the streets and even when i was smoking out of the Window, they came picking me up in front of my house, i was a micro celebrity in my Town, girls were gossiping about me. All of this while i was perma rotting. If nothing happens in your Life Is Just because you aren't that gl

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, whiteislandpill, Klasik01 and 2 others
no work ethicel, only thing that I would do is modeling but yet i dont commit myself to take digitals.
just take digitals theory + what do you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Wasting your Life Is physically impossible. When i was at my looks peak girls greeted me on the streets and even when i was smoking out of the Window, they came picking me up in front of my house, i was a micro celebrity in my Town, girls were gossiping about me. All of this while i was perma rotting. If nothing happens in your Life Is Just because you aren't that gl
D6914706 BC45 4BB7 B5FA 0AF9FE2C2765

• Love it
You wouldn't be rotting if you didn't like it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and St. Fraudcel
stuff does happens but im too blind to acknowledge them, maybe im really blinded by the delusion of how i look like, to a point of a love and hate relationship with myself that is wicked and disguting. both genders wanted something to do with me but yet i dont want anything myself. I am known as that gay dude that wears cool clothes and im school, yet im not gay. I've never talked to a girl at my school yet a lot are interested in me, i can feel them staring piercing my skull. I only stay at my house. I live in a gated community filled with old ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I keep seeing all this ppl getting famouse and living a glamourous life while im here rotting on a fucking incel forum.

I got the looks for such lavish lifestyle but yet im here, asking for fragances that smell like loneliness. am I too autistic? or do i just overthink too much things to the point of never doing them.
abused ethnic dog ramblings

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and scrunchables
delete account to start

• +1
You wouldn't be rotting if you didn't like it.
I don't like it but yet im so attached to it since a young age, Maybe it is the lack of stuff in my life that leads me to be here? maybe is that loneliness and desperation to talk with like minded people?
just take digitals theory + what do you look like?
I've never been rated nor no one has seen my face, only thing ive ever done to test out my looks was do omegle and everyone compliment me to some extend, to the point of thinking if i was a guy or a woman. I can try and show you my face but whats the point if im blinded by my own delusions.

How can I show something that I refuse to see?

I will try to, A man cant live forever in the shadow of what he thinks he is. In order to be happier I gotta face it otherwise I'm destined to rot.

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
stuff does happens but im too blind to acknowledge them, maybe im really blinded by the delusion of how i look like, to a point of a love and hate relationship with myself that is wicked and disguting. both genders wanted something to do with me but yet i dont want anything myself. I am known as that gay dude that wears cool clothes and im school, yet im not gay. I've never talked to a girl at my school yet a lot are interested in me, i can feel them staring piercing my skull. I only stay at my house. I live in a gated community filled with old ppl.
Maybe you Just like rotting. Don't stress It FOMO Is another jewish scam.

• +1
You have to have one to waste it in the first place

• +1
I don’t know how old u are but once u reach your mid 20s u gonna feel even more depressed. Speaking from experience.

Start doing something while you’re still young.

• +1
I don't like it but yet im so attached to it since a young age, Maybe it is the lack of stuff in my life that leads me to be here? maybe is that loneliness and desperation to talk with like minded people?

I've never been rated nor no one has seen my face, only thing ive ever done to test out my looks was do omegle and everyone compliment me to some extend, to the point of thinking if i was a guy or a woman. I can try and show you my face but whats the point if im blinded by my own delusions.

How can I show something that I refuse to see?

I will try to, A man cant live forever in the shadow of what he thinks he is. In order to be happier I gotta face it otherwise I'm destined to rot.
meh too late for any philosophy
if you didn’t fraud on ome you will be gl enough to slay
NTmaxx or death for you (as well as for me)

• JFL
2006 emo MySpace ah pfp ☠️

• JFL
then what? try the stuff otherwise i couldnt do?
short answer, yes. long answer the longer you stay here the worse it gets, at some point you will never be able to go back to normal since this place will consume every aspect of your life. Life is about making memories in my eyes so anything that's not worth that is useless.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 32973
Most of the time it's because the people you speak to online are better than the people you speak to irl, online you can be yourself more but you also attract other rotters and freaks which lure you in to rot more. If you want to stop you just have to stop and forget about it.

• +1
short answer, yes. long answer the longer you stay here the worse it gets, at some point you will never be able to go back to normal since this place will consume every aspect of your life. Life is about making memories in my eyes so anything that's not worth that is useless.
this is true, i’ve have become sucked and i can’t get out, i’m on here 24/7 i be at applebees with my family still browsing org type shit. this is an insane echochamber broski

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 32973
I don’t know how old u are but once u reach your mid 20s u gonna feel even more depressed. Speaking from experience.

Start doing something while you’re still young.
im 16 jfl, felt like I wasted hundreds of years.

the only thing unironically is either get into modeling in order to have something to look forward to or just wait till i expirience college

meh too late for any philosophy
if you didn’t fraud on ome you will be gl enough to slay
NTmaxx or death for you (as well as for me)
I didnt fraud, all i had was a iphone camerca to do it lmao and like room lighting, NTmaxx Its hard for me, since i have an accent whenever I speak and Its difficult for me to speak fluently, and i dress so out of the comfort zone of anyone it looksmin.

im 16 jfl, felt like I wasted hundreds of years.

the only thing unironically is either get into modeling in order to have something to look forward to or just wait till i expirience college
Don’t wait till college brother, start living now. I wish I was your age, I would do anything to go back in time.

• +1
I didnt fraud, all i had was a iphone camerca to do it lmao and like room lighting, NTmaxx Its hard for me, since i have an accent whenever I speak and Its difficult for me to speak fluently, and i dress so out of the comfort zone of anyone it looksmin.
i thought you were known as the cool clothes guy
your accent won’t matter if you’re beautiful

i thought you were known as the cool clothes guy
your accent won’t matter if you’re beautiful
wearing anything non nt = gay faggot. Woman gossiped to people at it spread around that I was gay. the evidence? Ive never talked to a single woman in school and im a quiet faggot..

Im aware of my accent but it genuinly affected me so much that i refused to speak to people, I avoided talking since most of the time i had to repeat myself in order for someone to understand what i said. Girls say its cute but i dont see it the same way.

i wil make a change today. I will submit the my pics to 4 agencies and the the cycle of rot that was on for 4 years now.

I will also make a face reveal tmrw if not later today

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and GabachoCopium
this is true, i’ve have become sucked and i can’t get out, i’m on here 24/7 i be at applebees with my family still browsing org type shit. this is an insane echochamber broski
bro im gonna sex u so hard

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
wearing anything non nt = gay faggot. Woman gossiped to people at it spread around that I was gay. the evidence? Ive never talked to a single woman in school and im a quiet faggot..

Im aware of my accent but it genuinly affected me so much that i refused to speak to people, I avoided talking since most of the time i had to repeat myself in order for someone to understand what i said. Girls say its cute but i dont see it the same way.

i wil make a change today. I will submit the my pics to 4 agencies and the the cycle of rot that was on for 4 years now.

I will also make a face reveal tmrw if not later today
what type of accent, is it like a down syndrome lisp sort of accent

what type of accent, is it like a down syndrome lisp sort of accent
I cant pronounce the letter R since im tongue tied lol, if you heard me talk you would see why

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Lol same but only ugly girls liked me and I was very shy in highschool to start cold approaching. Average guys can get girls but probably only lower tier girls. Luckily I'm not shy anymore, I'm trying to escape being alone and find my looksmatch. And show your face, how do you know modeling agencies will accept if people don't call you a HTN+/Chadlite in Looksmax.

Last edited:
  • +1