I’m

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
doing this final project for prob and stats and one of the parts includes doing binomial and multinomial distribution. I used those distributions to get the answers more than once, but I’m still unsure if did the distributions. I already threw out my notes. Should I ask my teacher for them again or just wing it? I’m on the last part of the project.

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666 and Sizzurp
doing this final project for prob and stats and one of the parts includes doing binomial and multinomial distribution. I used those distributions to get the answers more than once, but I’m still unsure if did the distributions. I already threw out my notes. Should I ask my teacher for them again or just wing it? I’m on the last part of the project.
why dont you try searching online so you can refresh your memory or postmaxx on looksmax like i would do. i have a math exam on tuesday, dont care as i'll fail either was jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
why dont you try searching online so you can refresh your memory or postmaxx on looksmax like i would do. i have a math exam on tuesday, dont care as i'll fail either was jfl
I would, but I don’t have a calculator.

you unfollowed me bro :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
just using a graphing calc and hit binomialpdf or cdf depending on wording and boom or use equation nPx(p hat)^x(q hat)^n-x

A fat stupid nigger who should be lynched.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bengt, SikKunt and Deleted member 1089
You should literally wing everything. Or you should just not do it. I can't imagine being high inhib. Just do what you wanna do if there are no real consequences. Grades in high school are not consequential in future financial success unless you're trying to make it into a prestigious college.

You should literally wing everything. Or you should just not do it. I can't imagine being high inhib. Just do what you wanna do if there are no real consequences. Grades in high school are not consequential in future financial success unless you're trying to make it into a prestigious college.
Just become Pablo Escobar bro