Imagine a time where suicide is encouraged

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
because the population is extremely high, media has shifted from anti-sui to suifuel. in movies the sad loser character always suicides. people just suicide left and right.

you are in highway there is a banner that says "Don't be a pussy, push the gas" or "if you ever felt lonely, just kill yourself".

people who suicide are welcomed and respected. there are suicide stations all over the country, people can go to and attempt various methods.

a girl rejects someone and the guy suicides. the day after, people will congrats her and throw a party for her. movies will be remaked.

in titanic the jack is ugly af, when they first see each other, rose gives the "ughh" reaction. they never really talk, jack keeps fantasizing. and one night she asks her out where rose used to sui, she rejects him and he suicides. then rose starts crying and saying "omg he actually loved me, true lovers sui if rejected. i will honor him for the rest of my life". as a form of propaganda for sui.

in chocolate factory, the kid doesn't win the ticket. labors hard for half the movie and then in one cold night, he hangs himself.

in the reverent , di caprio just kills himself after injury to end his pain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, forevergymcelling, BearBoy and 5 others
it already is boyo

• +1
Reactions: stunna, nigkook and Psychophilly
It is everyday here on looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, nigkook, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
if you don't rope....its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Don't rope bros
Just cope, Like I do.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook
because the population is extremely high, media has shifted from anti-sui to suifuel. in movies the sad loser character always suicides. people just suicide left and right.

you are in highway there is a banner that says "Don't be a pussy, push the gas" or "if you ever felt lonely, just kill yourself".

people who suicide are welcomed and respected. there are suicide stations all over the country, people can go to and attempt various methods.

a girl rejects someone and the guy suicides. the day after, people will congrats her and throw a party for her. movies will be remaked.

in titanic the jack is ugly af, when they first see each other, rose gives the "ughh" reaction. they never really talk, jack keeps fantasizing. and one night she asks her out where rose used to sui, she rejects him and he suicides. then rose starts crying and saying "omg he actually loved me, true lovers sui if rejected. i will honor him for the rest of my life". as a form of propaganda for sui.

in chocolate factory, the kid doesn't win the ticket. labors hard for half the movie and then in one cold night, he hangs himself.

in the reverent , di caprio just kills himself after injury to end his pain.
I've read a sci-fi short story with a similar idea, but the approach was different: the government encouraged extreme sports so more people would die, legalized hard drugs so more people would overdose, removed seat belts from cars and speed limits on the roads, etc.

• Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly