Imagine being from the UK and not the US

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Brutal americapill the US is so much better than the uk cuz of weather and latinas.

Being a latino in the uk is a waste and dating apps is dumpster diving big time when i change the setting to the states sure theyre fat fucks but theres latinas and snow bunnies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, socialcel, Manletmachine and 6 others
This isnt mental masturbation when I say i will peak when i geomax i get more matches and theres more Brazilians in the states. Plus more emo girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, socialcel, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Imagine being ALIVE in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
@Manletmachine you was right I was wrong just not Florida

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Imagine having an indian as your leader jfl 😂

• +1
The vast majority of latinas are fat little balloons. The exotic latina phenotype that you think of is not even 5% of them

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and try2beme
The vast majority of latinas are fat little balloons. The exotic latina phenotype that you think of is not even 5% of them
Yup well those are mexicans anyway i want brazilians and colombians

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
Yup well those are mexicans anyway i want brazilians and colombians
Attractive colombian foids are all partnered up with organized criminal colombian gangs who work to lure retarded foreign men and rob them. Brazilian mutts are generally attractive but they all have sexually transmitted diseases because that country is nothing but a massive orgy fest. Complete and utter degenerates with no morals or culture.

Attractive colombian foids are all partnered up with organized criminal colombian gangs who work to lure retarded foreign men and rob them. Brazilian mutts are generally attractive but they all have sexually transmitted diseases because that country is nothing but a massive orgy fest. Complete and utter degenerates with no morals or culture.
Attractive colombian foids by ur definition is skimpy whores who hang at bars tbh my exes are brazilian and colombian they aint gang affiliated sure theres promiscuity in the culture but id rather thick latinas than indians and ugly british girls

As a Brazilian we absolutely have a culture. I have no idea what ethnicity u are but im guessing ur white … whites dont have a culture unless balkan or ee

• +1
Fr this country fucking sucks, and in general dating is easier in America from what I’ve heard, not only is the weather depressing af it’s hard af to not only get a job but to earn a decent amount

• +1
Attractive colombian foids by ur definition is skimpy whores who hang at bars tbh my exes are brazilian and colombian they aint gang affiliated sure theres promiscuity in the culture but id rather thick latinas than indians and ugly british girls

As a Brazilian we absolutely have a culture. I have no idea what ethnicity u are but im guessing ur white … whites dont have a culture unless balkan or ee
I am white. I'm an ethnic Russian. You are a Brazilian mutt with no identity or history. The shared identity/culture of Brazil consists of degenerate sex, drugs, and raunchy hedonism in general.

Fr this country fucking sucks, and in general dating is easier in America from what I’ve heard, not only is the weather depressing af it’s hard af to not only get a job but to earn a decent amount
This always struck out to me as something very odd about the U.K. It's a rich fucking country but jobs are incredibly low paying and hard to get as well. Makes no sense to me.

I am white. I'm an ethnic Russian. You are a Brazilian mutt with no identity or history. The shared identity/culture of Brazil consists of degenerate sex, drugs, and raunchy hedonism in general.
Ur trying to link race to culture. We dont even need race to have a strong culture, thats just provex how much culture we have

Those who need to use race (white people) have disgusting food, outdated bs so we move. Keep eating ur russian resident evil food n shiet

This always struck out to me as something very odd about the U.K. It's a rich fucking country but jobs are incredibly low paying and hard to get as well. Makes no sense to me.
Yeah it fuckkking sucks here, I may be able to get a green card without having to marry as my father has one as so does his father and they both have employment history there

• So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_
Ur trying to link race to culture. We dont even need race to have a strong culture, thats just provex how much culture we have

Those who need to use race (white people) have disgusting food, outdated bs so we move. Keep eating ur russian resident evil food n shiet
Nigga what is brazilian food?!

RICE, BEANS, PLANTAINS.

what is Brazilian culture??? Elaborate

Nigga what is brazilian food?!

RICE, BEANS, PLANTAINS.

what is Brazilian culture??? Elaborate
Im not arguing with a russian about brazilian culture. U realize so many russian/ EE girls are obsessed with ethnics and ur culture is dying out. The slavic male smv is in the gutters while the women breed any race but their own. Stop pushing ur inferiority onto ethnics like @russiancelreturns

Ur jealous of our sex culture bc ur own women dont want you, and want us instead

Im not arguing with a russian about brazilian culture. U realize so many russian/ EE girls are obsessed with ethnics and ur culture is dying out. The slavic male smv is in the gutters while the women breed any race but their own. Stop pushing ur inferiority onto ethnics like @russiancelreturns

Ur jealous of our sex culture bc ur own women dont want you, and want us instead

I don't care about what any woman does as I hate them all equally. Using Russian women as a way to then insult my ethnicity doesn't offend me, retard. This is also a very low brow insult as well.

I don't care about what any woman does as I hate them all equally. Using Russian women as a way to then insult my ethnicity doesn't offend me, retard. This is also a very low grade insult as well.
Neither does a bitter incel degrading my culture out of jealousy and spite pahahaha

imagine being from anywhere else than Norway or Finland, its over for you if you are from anywhere else @northern mogger

Neither does a bitter incel degrading my culture out of jealousy and spite pahahaha
My point is that you literally have no culture. South American countries—with the exception of Argentina and Uruguay maybe—have no culture. You all eat beans and rice, are predisposed to violence from your indigenous genes, and are known for milling around unemployed and doing methamphetamine and crack cocaine. You all look the same, you had a foreign religion imposed on you, and you can't govern yourselves whatsoever either.

What can I possibly be jealous of?

imagine being from anywhere else than Norway or Finland, its over for you if you are from anywhere else @northern mogger
Really irrelevent countries nobody cares about
Ugly food ugly place ugly weather and erling holland looking women

My point is that you literally have no culture. South American countries—with the exception of Argentina and Uruguay maybe—have no culture. You all eat beans and rice, are predisposed to violence from your indigenous genes, and are known for milling around unemployed and doing methamphetamine and crack cocaine. You all look the same, you had a foreign religion imposed on you, and you can't govern yourselves whatsoever either.

What can I possibly be jealous of?
Not attracting ur own women
Eating ur shit food
Ur shit weather
Ur shit architecture
Ur alcoholism and abusive men
Ur low smv
Ur ugly faces
Ur balding and fat genes
Being mogged by other white countries and being the worst white one

I can go on

Really irrelevent countries nobody cares about
Ugly food ugly place ugly weather and erling holland looking women
literally best countries to live in the world, the fact that your country is a global superpower doesn't change shit except you are more prone to terrorist attacks, you are anyways irrelevant no matter which country u live in

Not attracting ur own women
Eating ur shit food
Ur shit weather
Ur shit architecture
Ur alcoholism and abusive men
Ur low smv
Ur ugly faces
Ur balding and fat genes
Being mogged by other white countries and being the worst white one

I can go on

1. You live in a jungle rainforest
2. Please show me the brazilian mudhut architecture that trumps Russian architecture
3. Alcoholism > methamphetamine and crack cocaine junkies
4. You're not white therefore lower SMV than Russians
5. Your wirey african hair is not any better.
6. You are comparing Russians to other white countries and not Brazil because you know that you're inferior and cannot compare yourself with a superior peoples.

1. You live in a jungle rainforest
2. Please show me the brazilian mudhut architecture that trumps Russian architecture
3. Alcoholism > methamphetamine and crack cocaine junkies
4. You're not white therefore lower SMV than Russians
5. Your wirey african hair is not any better.
6. You are comparing Russians to other white countries and not Brazil because you know that you're inferior and cannot compare yourself with a superior peoples.
1. It varies unlike ur weather
2. Google it
3. Fair
4. Im mixed which is a halo in the west, mixed people are perceived as attractive especially in mixed countries like the uk and the states. If u dont believe me go visit them outside ur shithole u will see us do great. Im not too brown not too white
5. Curly hair is fashionable right now, even white girls prefer curly hair. Go ahead and ask. Even vinnie has curls and every trending mulatto ever
6. I already know i brutally smv mog you because only incels will criticise our sexual culture out of spite and bitterness of not being able to get laid by their own women. If u wanna find out pm ur face. Even as a whole brazil brutally smv mogs russia who are seen as weird slavic aliens to americans british ect. Lowest smv whites who cant get laid by their own women vs the highest smv country. How delusional

Ask 1000 girls curly hair or not
Russians or brazilians

Lets see what they say😂😂 while ur at it send ur face to ppl who have seen me lets see who mogs

Last edited:
literally best countries to live in the world, the fact that your country is a global superpower doesn't change shit except you are more prone to terrorist attacks, you are anyways irrelevant no matter which country u live in
Ur country is boring tho

stfu nigger give me your adress in this fucking favela im gonna come and beat you fucking brown

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and try2beme
Same thing almost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and try2beme
theres a lot of latinas emigrating to the UK nowadays though my negro

• +1
>White
>Slav

• +1
Reactions: Jova and try2beme