Imagine being Kendrick and trying to beef with Drake out of all ppl

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Platinum
Drake mogs him to hell and back, he is gigachad by nigger standards.

He facemoggs, heightmoggs, bodymoggs, wealthmoggs, dickmoggs...Kendrick can cope with "muh talent" all he wants but if this 6ft mogger hops in his whore wife's dms, what's he gonna do? Throw some Grammies at him?
Images   2024 04 26T182529708

All the negresses crave him.
And he is part kike too, so that means his ancestors probably owned nigger lamar's ancestors :lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL at this subhuman
Images   2024 04 26T182723024

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, GabachoCopium, Sprinkles and 10 others

He facemoggs, heightmoggs, dickmoggs...Kendrick can cope with "muh talent" all he wants but if this 6ft mogger hops in his wife's dms ITS OVER, he will be single for life.
View attachment 2882285

And he is part kike too, so that means his ancestors probably owned nigger lahmar's ancestors :lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL at this subhuman View attachment 2882289
The bar is so low
All music is now is niggers being gay ooh I don't like you here's a sneaky diss what happened to chads making music they bone mog these gay ass niggers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-223544.png
    Screenshot_20240426-223544.png
    754 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, HeightPilledum and theonewhocantascend
Mogs me. I had a 5 hour nap and will probably just lay here and do nothing. I’m nothing and no one. @moggathon

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Not that I like this kike's music that much, he has some good songs but he sings a lot of faggoty shit.
:ogre::ogre::ogre:

But kendrick's isn't that good either though, I like mad city and some other stuff but he is too sjw.
At least drake doesn't keep winning about "muh Dindus are getting killed by the cops :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and murdah
Kendrick music mogs hard, and cope Drake is subhuman af
IMG 4472

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Danish_Retard, HeightPilledum and 9 others
drake is a subhuman without beard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, tombradylover, murdah and 3 others
Both ugly but at least Kendrick made an impact with his music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, murdah, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
This is you OP, drake makes fast food rap while kendrick makes generational art.
IMG 4627

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HeightPilledum, SidharthTheSlayer and 11 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Trilogy, murdah and 2 others
The bar is so low
All music is now is niggers being gay ooh I don't like you here's a sneaky diss what happened to chads making music they bone mog these gay ass niggers
The stones are not chads though and I'm pretty sure Keith and Mick are bisexual lol

But I like classic rock too, stones, Beatles, beach boys, The doors....I listen to about everything. There are bands like Beastie boys who mix up Rock with Rap and it goes hard!

White women should DEFINETLY be forbidden of listening to nigger music, though. That makes young women think praticing zoophilia with them is cool.
:ogre:

Kendrick and Drake are realistically mtns actually Drake may be high LTN tbh but nah there are definitely uglier music artists than these guys.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, murdah, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
View attachment 2882305

Like I said, he is talented but most of the times just keeps whining about "muh racism" "muh we was selling drugs and sheit"

And he collaborates with talentless hags like Beyoncé and Taylor swift, he is basically a sellout at this point

Over for drake's canal thilt though.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

You don’t understand the game. Nig nogs blasting off rap in the hood don’t give a rat’s ass on your looks or your 6 packs unless you are a stepper/bouncer.

It’s all about respect and relatability to the community.

A light skin pretending to be hood and black = death.

While drake does have catchy bars you gotta admit most of them are just white girl tiktok worthy.
RAP is rhythm and poetry. Drake ain’t no poet, Kendrick Lamar is.

IMG 3661

These are ab implants btw, got exposed him meeting the cosmetic doctor by Pusha T. And if you are aware of the game, yk despite all beefs Pusha doesn’t cap 💯

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, murdah and theonewhocantascend
This is you OP, drake makes fast food rap while kendrick makes generational art.
View attachment 2882307

I'm talking about THEIR LOOKS :woke:
Who cares about their music?

Kendrick isn't even that great.
Kanye talent moggs him to hell and back.
And as a musician Drake has more STATUS too so....

NGL this soy YouTube comment made me think of org lol
Screenshot 20240426 191522 1

Since drake is dissing Kenniger's height and shoe size H-H-He should talk about.....all the prime JB DRAKE FUCKS, that will show him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and fukmylyf
Kendrick and Drake are realistically mtns actually Drake may be high LTN tbh but nah there are definitely uglier music artists than these guys.
All rappers are butt ugly, since most of them are black.

The only rappers that look kinda descent are Drake himself, I guess Eminem back in the day, and Machine gun Kelly (which imo is easily a chadlite org would probably underated him though)

i like kendrick more then drake but ngl drake dropped a pretty damn good disstrack on him and if kendrick doesn't respond in a legit way he's gonna lose the beef. Its a legacy beef and Kendrick is losing it rn but i think he will drop an insane disstrack on drake soon hopefully.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and theonewhocantascend
JFL drake mocked his height too

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
All rappers are butt ugly, since most of them are black.
No lol most rappers are short but ugly like sub 3 PSL no lol. Most of them are LTNs - mtns aka below average to average none of them really have looks that stand out.

Unattractive rappers would be someone like Lil Wayne, Kodak or Jay Z. In fact most of the really hoodrat rappers or dudes who are more street focused rapping tend to be ugly. Yea niggers usually aren’t the best looking ofc that’s water
The only rappers that look kinda descent are Drake himself, I guess Eminem back in the day, and Machine gun Kelly (which imo is easily a chadlite org would probably underated him though)
Lol what? A$ap Rocky & X mog them lmfao. Prime Carti arguably looked better than Eminem. Kelly is not attractive lol mogged by all drain gang members. Kanye was pretty decent looking back in the day, andre too, Cole looked ok def better than Drake, future looked decent, etc lol.

Bruh Drake is looksmatched with Tyler thee creator ID say both look standard below average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, theonewhocantascend and murdah
View attachment 2882305

Beardfrauding ascended him significantly. If you have a great beard, you don't really need a strong chin and jaw. Having superior facial hair genetics is also based and blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and theonewhocantascend
i like kendrick more then drake but ngl drake dropped a pretty damn good disstrack on him and if kendrick doesn't respond in a legit way he's gonna lose the beef. Its a legacy beef and Kendrick is losing it rn but i think he will drop an insane disstrack on drake soon hopefully.

Brutal shoesizepill at the cover too

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This is one of the best things drake dropped in many years. I think Kendrick is just too PC to make good disses tbh
His public is mostly sjws too.

But disses in general are kinda sweet nowadays, back in the day rappers would threaten to kill each other families/rape their daughters and such
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and tombradylover
No lol most rappers are short but ugly like sub 3 PSL no lol. Most of them are LTNs - mtns aka below average to average none of them really have looks that stand out.

Unattractive rappers would be someone like Lil Wayne, Kodak or Jay Z. In fact most of the really hoodrat rappers or dudes who are more street focused rapping tend to be ugly. Yea niggers usually aren’t the best looking ofc that’s water

Lol what? A$ap Rocky & X mog them lmfao. Prime Carti arguably looked better than Eminem. Kelly is not attractive lol mogged by all drain gang members. Kanye was pretty decent looking back in the day, andre too, Cole looked ok def better than Drake, future looked decent, etc lol.

Bruh Drake is looksmatched with Tyler thee creator ID say both look standard below average.
Girls would go CRAZY over Eminem.
You have no idea what u talking about.
He has Aryan colouring halo+ dark triad low trust face. He also had VERY dark triad songs about his wife which in turn only added more to his SA.
Images   2024 04 26T211631504
Images   2024 04 26T211559320

I don't find niggers attractive, I think dark skin is extremely repulsive so to me they are mostly subhuman.
Asap has good features but looks indian, if he was light skinned he could pull of better the pretty boy look.
Yeah I guess Kanye has been HTN by nigger's standards but he is failoed hard by height.

And Tyler the creator LITERALLY looks like a whole ass monkey, no wonder he has to cope with being a faggot nowadays.
No girl wants to fuck that beast but ALL black and mixed chicks want to fck drake, he literally banged so much prime JBS, I don't know y u denying his appeal.
Im not exactly a fan of him either but fax are fax.
When it comes to carti he is another literal faggot who only has height going on for him. I don't get the hype around his music or looks.

JFL drake mocked his height too
Height AND shoe size.
I'm always talking about the importance of shoe size, specially when it comes to mascmogging other men, with my Normie friends and they will think it's a joke.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Drake's track record is way better and he's more influential overall. Kendrick only has 2 good projects tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and theonewhocantascend
Drake's track record is way better and he's more influential overall. Kendrick only has 2 good projects tbh
I think it's still funny how they will say "Drake is a pop artist, his songs are genetic KL is a real artist" while Kendrick literally had to collaborate with Taylor swift to become relevant.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
This beef is pretty old. Kendrick dissed him in a song back in 2017

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I prefer drake a lil more, simply cuz kendrick makes music for niggers.

Both is great tho

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and murdah
Meanwhile, Meek sitting in his house contemplating life with his 42 IQ while Diddy be gettin wild with some 24 inch black ex convict

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Razeb, murdah and 1 other person
I think it's still funny how they will say "Drake is a pop artist, his songs are genetic KL is a real artist" while Kendrick literally had to collaborate with Taylor swift to become relevant.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
bro it's not even close. Drake is arguably the biggest artist of the past decade. Like he's up there with kanye and 50 cent in terms of influence. Kendrick is just a side character in comparison

Drake was rejected by all Stacie rappers like Rihanna Beyonce Minaj Ice Spice hes one of the most attractive rappers doe due to being half white .Hes fan base is mostly white niggers black niggers are notlistening to his kiki do you love me type of shit.They want they Dracos,Glocks ,Ak47 type of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and murdah

Thoughts on euphoria?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Thoughts on euphoria?
Maaaaan. I did and still think Pushups was a great diss by drake. He was more aggressive and direct with his rap then he has been in so long. But JEEZ bro euphoria is way more layered and lyrical. More bars, disses, entendres, foreshadowing, metaphors, similes etc. felt like every single line had a deeper layer or meaning that went over a lot of ppls heads. I think Pushups is more catchy and radio or club friendly, while euphoria is a better, more lyrical and surgerical diss track. Kendrick reminded everyone why he's a better RAPPER than drake. Drake is a great rapper and he makes more popular music than Kendrick. But Kendrick is the best MC of his generation by far and he's top 3-5 all-time without a fucking doubt. I know there wasn't some crazy revelation in the song like when pusha t exposed drake having a kid, but drakes diss didn't have any crazy revelations either and Kendrick overall just had a more layered and disrespectful diss track than Drake did. He attacked drakes character and soul whereas drake attacked kendricks height, his company splits and his wife may be cheating (rumor). Kendrick brought up drake putting in a cease and desist to the like that song, mentioned his father having dementia/parkinsons, attacked drake as a father and wanna-be black man, brought up the fact that drake paid 500 k settlement for sexual assault he was accused of and all around just shat on drake as a father and person. BUT the craziest part is Kendrick was holding back too. Kendrick kept alluding to the fact that Drake is a pedophile in the diss track (" i make music that electrifies them you make music that pacifies them. I can double down on that line but spare you this time:feelsohgod:", "you don't like REAL women", "don't tell no lies about me, I wont tell no truth about you") and the name of the song (euphoria- a tv show drake executive produced that exploited high school students (Ik the actors arent high school students btw) doing sexual things) also is a warning toward drake that Kendrick can go nuclear if he wants and bring up some serious allegations regarding drake toward minors. Of course its gonna be hard for drake and Kendrick to expose each other in an insane way with 100% certainty like with that pusha t shit. Look for drake to bring up kendricks alleged domestic violence case he had years ago against his wife. Not sure if true or not but still should hit hard. Not sure what else drake will have up his sleeve. And of course look for Kendrick to go IN on the pedo stuff too not sure what else he has up his sleeve either. Honestly, I think it will come down to who is the better rapper, who writes the better bars and disses, and who flows better and is more aggressive with their raps in the end. I think because of this Kendrick wins this legacy beef. Drake had a great diss track but honestly, Kendrick topped him and Im not doubting Kendrick again tbh. I have Kendrick up 1-0 rn and drake is on the clock and has to respond, which he will. I don't think Kendrick is invincible tho. He is beatable but drake needs to rap better then he ever has before and prob needs to expose Kendrick in insane fashion too. Look for drake to go all out on this next track and try to do a knockout punch. REAL rap beef is back and I'm so fucking happy. I predict Kendrick wins this in the end but let's see what happens.

tldr: Drake made the better more playable club/radio song but Kendrick washed in terms of layered and surgical diss which attacked drake in more personal and deeper ways then how drake attacked Kendrick. Dot 1: Drizzy 0 right now. Expect pedophilia and domestic violence to be brought up soon.
Let me know what u think bhai. sorry for writing a lot.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, ´´´´´´´´, ocy.qd and 5 others
Maaaaan. I did and still think Pushups was a great diss by drake. He was more aggressive and direct with his rap then he has been in so long. But JEEZ bro euphoria is way more layered and lyrical. More bars, disses, entendres, foreshadowing, metaphors, similes etc. felt like every single line had a deeper layer or meaning that went over a lot of ppls heads. I think Pushups is more catchy and radio or club friendly, while euphoria is a better, more lyrical and surgerical diss track. Kendrick reminded everyone why he's a better RAPPER than drake. Drake is a great rapper and he makes more popular music than Kendrick. But Kendrick is the best MC of his generation by far and he's top 3-5 all-time without a fucking doubt. I know there wasn't some crazy revelation in the song like when pusha t exposed drake having a kid, but drakes diss didn't have any crazy revelations either and Kendrick overall just had a more layered and disrespectful diss track than Drake did. He attacked drakes character and soul whereas drake attacked kendricks height, his company splits and his wife may be cheating (rumor). Kendrick brought up drake putting in a cease and desist to the like that song, mentioned his father having dementia/parkinsons, attacked drake as a father and wanna-be black man, brought up the fact that drake paid 500 k settlement for sexual assault he was accused of and all around just shat on drake as a father and person. BUT the craziest part is Kendrick was holding back too. Kendrick kept alluding to the fact that Drake is a pedophile in the diss track (" i make music that electrifies them you make music that pacifies them. I can double down on that line but spare you this time:feelsohgod:", "you don't like REAL women", "don't tell no lies about me, I wont tell no truth about you") and the name of the song (euphoria- a tv show drake executive produced that exploited high school students (Ik the actors arent high school students btw) doing sexual things) also is a warning toward drake that Kendrick can go nuclear if he wants and bring up some serious allegations regarding drake toward minors. Of course its gonna be hard for drake and Kendrick to expose each other in an insane way with 100% certainty like with that pusha t shit. Look for drake to bring up kendricks alleged domestic violence case he had years ago against his wife. Not sure if true or not but still should hit hard. Not sure what else drake will have up his sleeve. And of course look for Kendrick to go IN on the pedo stuff too not sure what else he has up his sleeve either. Honestly, I think it will come down to who is the better rapper, who writes the better bars and disses, and who flows better and is more aggressive with their raps in the end. I think because of this Kendrick wins this legacy beef. Drake had a great diss track but honestly, Kendrick topped him and Im not doubting Kendrick again tbh. I have Kendrick up 1-0 rn and drake is on the clock and has to respond, which he will. I don't think Kendrick is invincible tho. He is beatable but drake needs to rap better then he ever has before and prob needs to expose Kendrick in insane fashion too. Look for drake to go all out on this next track and try to do a knockout punch. REAL rap beef is back and I'm so fucking happy. I predict Kendrick wins this in the end but let's see what happens.

tldr: Drake made the better more playable club/radio song but Kendrick washed in terms of layered and surgical diss which attacked drake in more personal and deeper ways then how drake attacked Kendrick. Dot 1: Drizzy 0 right now. Expect pedophilia and domestic violence to be brought up soon.
Let me know what u think bhai. sorry for writing a lot.
Mirin analysis
Tbh ive never liked a kendrick song before but i cant stop hearing this. I appreciate it more everytime i hear it. I dont think ive ever paid attention to the lyrics of a song more than this ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gus17 and tombradylover

He facemoggs, heightmoggs, bodymoggs, wealthmoggs, dickmoggs...Kendrick can cope with "muh talent" all he wants but if this 6ft mogger hops in his whore wife's dms, what's he gonna do? Throw some Grammies at him?
View attachment 2882285

And he is part kike too, so that means his ancestors probably owned nigger lamar's ancestors :lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL at this subhuman View attachment 2882289
Kendrick can easily hire some 7 foot security and walk up drake to make him feel like a bitch

Mirin analysis
Tbh ive never liked a kendrick song before but i cant stop hearing this. I appreciate it more everytime i hear it. I dont think ive ever paid attention to the lyrics of a song more than this ngl
appreciate it brotha. Kendricks songs arent as catchy and his voice isn't as good. But he's one of the most surgical and layered rappers ever u gotta analyze everything he says to really see what he be saying if that makes sense. Drakes gonna lose this beef if he doesn't come up with some crazy expose shit on Kendrick because if he cant then it just comes down to whose a better more creative rapper and drake is not on kendricks level. I don't think anyone is tho tbf when it comes to rapping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and WatermelonLover
what the fuck are you talking about

euphoria was mid. Kendrick just regurgitated what other rappers said and went sjw
Muh ur not black enough and i hate you. Cringe shit ngl

taylor made was wack too.

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and WatermelonLover
NGL this soy YouTube comment made me think of org lol
View attachment 2882367
Since drake is dissing Kenniger's height and shoe size H-H-He should talk about.....all the prime JB DRAKE FUCKS, that will show him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I know it might be surprise but normies don’t think being a pedo is cool.

Last edited:
drake made a diss for us to listen and be played in the club

kendrick made a diss just for drake, drizzy must have felt every single bar on there first listen and we still deciphering shit lol

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, TheMewingBBC and tombradylover
You don’t understand the game. Nig nogs blasting off rap in the hood don’t give a rat’s ass on your looks or your 6 packs unless you are a stepper/bouncer.

It’s all about respect and relatability to the community.

A light skin pretending to be hood and black = death.

While drake does have catchy bars you gotta admit most of them are just white girl tiktok worthy.
RAP is rhythm and poetry. Drake ain’t no poet, Kendrick Lamar is.

View attachment 2882325

These are ab implants btw, got exposed him meeting the cosmetic doctor by Pusha T. And if you are aware of the game, yk despite all beefs Pusha doesn’t cap 💯
man who cares if drake got ab implants
nigga we are on looksmax.org JFL
he still slays tons of pussy even with this being known so at the end of the day if foids know you got cosmetic surgery and they still fuck it doesnt fucking matter

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Drake fansssss come out to PLAYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOO. Both these niggas went nuclear on each other but Kendrick got more serious allegations on drake especially to normies. Holy shit

MUSTARD ON THE BEAT HOEEEEE

degrassi degrassi I used to be jimmy til somebody shot me

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Thoughts about BBL drizzy?Hardest Diss I've ever heard tbh
LMAOOOOO it was funny asf more of a troll diss then anything. Wildest beef I've ever seen. Drake got exposed hard asf but there's some reports and shit coming out that kendrcik rlly did beat his wife so both their reputations are lowkey ruined.