Imagine being reborn as Elon Musk kid

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
I like to think when I die I will respawn as Elon Musk seed soley of the fact that he is not shying away from having too many kids and his forture shattered through inheritance, instant moneymax for you and your bloodline, its like playing on AI difficulty, impossible to lose game

223,000,000,000 DOLLARS

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Plus he has a high ass IQ which the kid probably will inherit. So you're starting off life with a shit ton of money and intelligence

Imagine daydreaming about roping and being born into billions of dollars because you’re too lazy to make it yourself😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Danish_Retard and Sondern
Plus he has a high ass IQ which the kid probably will inherit. So you're starting off life with a shit ton of money and intelligence
iq isnt inherited jfl at greycells with opinions

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 6128
You're an idiot lmao IQ is one of the most highly inheritable traits. and brother if you've been on this site for 3 years yet haven't ascended to chad yet I got some news for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, WOMENAREQUEENSNOT, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You're an idiot lmao IQ is one of the most highly inheritable traits. and brother if you've been on this site for 3 years yet haven't ascended to chad yet I got some news for you
i joined this forum during the start of highschool maybe before and spent my time knowing what i needed and money maxing for it while gymcelling during the process

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
All his kids look retarded.

and then you inherit his cursed ass skeletal structure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Gargamel, Banderacell and 8 others
Imagine daydreaming about roping and being born into billions of dollars because you’re too lazy to make it yourself😂
you have sub $100 net worth. stop talking

• JFL
Reactions: MartinL
I like to think when I die I will respawn as Elon Musk seed soley of the fact that he is not shying away from having too many kids and his forture shattered through inheritance, instant moneymax for you and your bloodline, its like playing on AI difficulty, impossible to lose game

223,000,000,000 DOLLARS
being born with everything you could ever want is torture

He is a sperg that made some right calls at the right time and often takes credit for everything his underlings do.

He often does stupid shit.

Being born with a billionaire father with kids nearing double digits who probably doesn’t give a fuck about you will likely result in an absent father figure and you will end up being a feminine gay bitch, money or not.

223,000,000,000 DOLLARS
What if he pulls a "Bill Gates maneuver" who said he will only give a few millions to his kids, so they wouldn't starve, and the rest of his billions will go to charity, what do you do then?????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
he had Stacy wives too so Giga life and he's not bad looking when he was younger.

What if he pulls a "Bill Gates maneuver" who said he will only give a few millions to his kids, so they wouldn't starve, and the rest of his billions will go to charity, what do you do then?????
i feel so sorry for his kids

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Why would height, facial bones, etc be inherited, but for whatever reason not your brain? Think for a second

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Why would height, facial bones, etc be inherited, but for whatever reason not your brain? Think for a second
it is common fucking knowledge that people dont inherit iq

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel

223,000,000,000 DOLLARS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

223,000,000,000 DOLLARS
you are the fucking nigger that told me to stay out of moneymaxxing

KILL YOUR SELF:feelswhat:

you are the fucking nigger that told me to stay out of moneymaxxing

KILL YOUR SELF:feelswhat:
only because you are broke and a white worshipper cuck

IQ is super fucking heritable. Much more than facial aesthetics btw.

IQ is 0.8 heritable

Facial Aesthetics is 0.5 if i'm not mistaken

Depression is 0.29 for men and 0.42 for women i think

223,000,000,000 DOLLARS
and then you have 2.5 psl, and you won't be ablle to betabuxx