Imagine being scared to do roids

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
You are like "ohh is 250mg test proponiate too much"

While Dallas McCarver did 3,5 grams of tren ace. trenbolone acetate. acetate specifically. 3500MG OF TREN. AND HE DID THIS FOR QUITE A WHILE, AND DIDN'T DIE FROM IT. YES HES DEAD NOW BUT HE CHOKED ON FOOD DIDNT DIE FROM ROIDS.

250 mg test prop is what ur scared to do

3500mg tren ace is what dallas did and didnt die

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and socialcel
Imagine dying in your 40s because you wanted to impress other men with your physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Sprinkles and 3 others
Roids= don't get sons

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and basedblackpiller
Roids is male gaze. Unless ur genetic garbage body wise

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and FacialStructure404

While Dallas McCarver did 3,5 grams of tren ace. trenbolone acetate. acetate specifically. 3500MG OF TREN. AND HE DID THIS FOR QUITE A WHILE, AND DIDN'T DIE FROM IT. YES HES DEAD NOW BUT HE CHOKED ON FOOD DIDNT DIE FROM ROIDS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
His heart was 5 fucking times the size of a normal one and he was only 23 and looked 45.
He also collapsed and was in hospital a few months before his actual death.His heart and organs were all fucked

Which should be a last resort 😭 unless youre an expired oldcel which proves my point
You need wide popping shoulders only achievable with roiding

Which should be a last resort 😭 unless youre an expired oldcel which proves my point
The oldcels at my gym don’t even use roids or hgh or test there legit npcs i get so infuriated when i see boomers at my gym

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, try2beme and asdvek
You need wide popping shoulders only achievable with roiding
Never roided in my life and my shoulders are huge. Bad genetics skill issue, like i said again

What dose of test is healthy? I know that sounds counterintuitive but I mean what dose of test is the minimum to get away with not doing any damage to ur body in the short and long term?

Also I’m mostly scared of pinning not the actual dosage lmao. Something about sticking a needle in me to get bigger doesn’t stick right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
only reason I decided not to roid is that it apparently destroys the dimorphism of your potential sons / the tendency to get daughters is higher

@User28823 @MaestheticMaso

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and User28823
only reason I decided not to roid is that it apparently destroys the dimorphism of your potential sons / the tendency to get daughters is higher

is this true tho

I want to do roids but I’m scared I’ll get busted if they blood test me in boxing/mma

Jew lie

they just don’t want strong men

• So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5