Imagine being so mentally weak that you are a white nationalist who can't get white women so you cope that asian women are better! LOL!!!

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
Imagine putting so much of your identity and pride in your race but you are cast aside by your own race and the women don't want to touch you. @Ai Impact

Instead of being a man and admitting to your genetic failure, you don't have the inner strength and courage to do so. You then start coping that asian women are better than white women.

LOL!!!!!!!

You begin coping that diluting your white genetics which you base your entire identity and pride is better than not diluting them and getting a white gf and having white kids and grandchildren.

This is how mentally weak you are. You cannot just say to yourself, "I'm a genetic failure in life. My own race has abandoned me like a rotten, dirty, disfigured member of the tribe was usually discarded at birth in the past. I'm a genetic dead end as far as my own race is concerned. My only chance of possibly getting a girl is to go for an asian girl who is desperate for a white guy. I'm so pathetic that im going to try to cope that asian women are better than white women and that having ER kids is better than having white kids. I know white people all secretly think like the girl in this video and the memes below but I'm such a weak faggot that I can't accept that"

DlpBRpGVAAEOYRl

72a.jpg

@Gargantuan
@pessimistic

giphy.webp

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 16275, justropemaxbro and 11 others
Imagine putting so much of your identity and pride in your race but you are cast aside by your own race and the women don't want to touch you. @Ai Impact

Instead of being a man and admitting to your genetic failure, you don't have the inner strength and courage to do so. You then start coping that asian women are better than white women.

LOL!!!!!!!

You begin coping that diluting your white genetics which you base your entire identity and pride is better than not diluting them and getting a white gf and having white kids and grandchildren.

This is how mentally weak you are. You cannot just say to yourself, "I'm a genetic failure in life. My own race has abandoned me like a rotten, dirty, disfigured member of the tribe was usually discarded at birth in the past. I'm a genetic dead end as far as my own race is concerned. My only chance of possibly getting a girl is to go for an asian girl who is desperate for a white guy. I'm so pathetic that im going to try to cope that asian women are better than white women and that having ER kids is better than having white kids. I know white people all secretly think like the girl in this video and the memes below but I'm such a weak faggot that I can't accept that"

DlpBRpGVAAEOYRl

72a.jpg

@Gargantuan
@pessimistic

giphy.webp

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cope. @Jacob Hate is proof that WMAF can be a success. Because of him, I am confident that my hapa descendants shall reign supreme once I'm dead and gone.

3353660 6E47ACEC 1C57 424D A06E F6B97314679D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, DoctorPMA, Skywalker and 9 others
Who is that :love:

White women fog so hard its insane

Ali Larter

5m0W.gif

But, white nationalist incels would "prefer" an Asian girl to her!

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and Joe Rogancel
All races of women are built for one thing and one thing only

BBC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16275, justropemaxbro and 5 others
The whole point about JBW is white men being able to pull ethnic women by the sole virtue of being white with looks being barely a requirement for them

Average or below looking white men are going to struggle like crazy with their racematched infinite SMV female counterpart, but let's stop pretending being white or lightskin at most is not a bare necessary requirement to date them first and foremost

tldr women date up

Ali Larter

5m0W.gif

But, white nationalist incels would "prefer" an Asian girl to her!

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was with a BBC on the heroes show

She was with a BBC on the heroes show
In his piece, Roberts specifically called out his co-star Ali Larter for a series of microaggressions. In one instance, he recalled, Larter blanched at having to perform an intimate scene with Roberts, but seemed to have no misgivings about filming a similar scene with their costar Adrian Pasdar, who is white.

Ur such a BBC cuck nigga JFL she was disgusted at even touching that nigger and now she's married to a white man

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
In his piece, Roberts specifically called out his co-star Ali Larter for a series of microaggressions. In one instance, he recalled, Larter blanched at having to perform an intimate scene with Roberts, but seemed to have no misgivings about filming a similar scene with their costar Adrian Pasdar, who is white.

Ur such a BBC cuck nigga JFL she was disgusted at even touching that nigger and now she's married to a white man
Quettacope she was orgasming at the thought of being with that BBC but confused it for fear and disgust because the sensation was so powerful

@RetardSubhuman @traveler

• JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian, Hentaiwatcher69, traveler and 1 other person
brutal and legit

white brah: maybe if i start talking about ethnic females then ethnic males will want ethnic females

also white brah: dang i cant wait to see that ethnic cock conquer a white women

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
watched whole video

this guy is based af, im gonna buy his book, for real
Over

White brah is supposed the be the ultimate pinnacle of human SMV, yet because of ethnic brah competition he can’t even get his own white looksmatch and is relegated to rice whores whilst ethnic brah and white Chad brah are enjoying white pussy

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Over

White brah is supposed the be the ultimate pinnacle of human SMV, yet because of ethnic brah competition he can’t even get his own white looksmatch and is relegated to rice whores whilst ethnic brah and white Chad brah are enjoying white pussy
thats all true , but at the end of day he makes very high iq points

Asian foids are ugliest

thats all true , but at the end of day he makes very high iq points
Nobody cares about white incels/aspies trying to get an asian and making it official in the eyes of other whites that they have been rejected by their own kind. It's hilarious that these guys are so mentally weak that they confirm their low status and patheticness in the eyes of other whites. Yet they think they are "outsmarting" other whites by.... trying to get with an asian...

giphy.gif

imagine believing in white nationalism lol

Wmaf deadbedroom

wmaf couples dont have sex lol

so white knight of you to defend white whores

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not reading this