imagine how many have ascended

joyuse

joyuse

qqqqqq
theres probably people who've ascended who decided not to show their new looks here, cause someone could find out about their past. not posting your new look here is probably the best idea anyway in the long run.

theres probably people who've ascended who decided not to show their new looks here, cause someone could find out about their past. not posting your new look here is probably the best idea anyway in the long run.
I have no plans of posting my face on this forum anyways, Here to take in knowledge and fuck around

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Kasanova and hardestmfintheroom
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, DildoFaggins and joyuse

PseudoMaxxer

Cigs and Coffe​

JoinedSep 15, 2023Posts5,828Reputation4,872

• Woah
Reactions: joyuse
Posts14Reputation39

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I have no plans of posting my face on this forum anyways, Here to take in knowledge and fuck around
Posts444Reputation515

• JFL
Reactions: Gmogger and PseudoMaxxer
You overestimate people that have ascended. How many people go to the gym? Fucking a lot. There are more gyms in America than Mac's. However more than a half of America population is fucking obesed. I would say more than 50% of people that go to the gym, don't look so. Salludon, loox, Samir and others transformation are rare af