Imagine letting kikes brainwash into thinking pale skin is ugly

why do you get so pressed. are you envy
no because her skin looks like absolute shit and an incel is praising it, got me mad.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
already posted proof, again skin colour is just a tiny part of the equation but sfcels cope over it cos thats the only way they can relate to the top genetics that happen to be the white race (but all tan to light brown I wonder why??). Atesh salih was tanned young and was 7 psl. detanned and lost half a psl point due to his disgusting grrey undertones
I thought you had posted an actual picture of this nigga, you expect me to search it up?
:ogre:

His name sounds ethnic though, I never said ethics look better pale.

Dude, white people are just superior as hell, aesthetically speaking.
If you are part of the most beautiful race you have all the rights to be proud. Specially since you would probably look MORE subhuman if you were indian, black or whatever.
I dont have to cope, I could tan and still look white, I just fuck with pale skin.

Pale skin on men only works for pretty boys, Or men with robust (dark triad) features it contrast well against their dark features and does have appeal
You are sort of implying that tanned works on everyone when it also looks like shit on many, if not most people.

But when you say dark triad, you mean actual DARK eyes and etc, or just looking masculine?

dude, ur actually retarded. only an INCEL would think that's gorgeous because incels can't get pussy so they start thinking every female in the world is great but yeah fuck off her skin looks ike shit.
That makes no sense.
That's what normies do.

Org incels are hypergamous, you have to be statusmaxxed HTB at the very least, to give us a boner. :what:

In my country, the women are obsessed with looking tan and it looks like shit. Their skin tone is legit like Donald Trump tier idk why they think it looks good.
you in the UK?

What the fuck are pink joints. Learn to talk

• JFL
What the fuck are pink joints. Learn to talk
Joint
"a structure in the human or animal body at which two parts of the skeleton are fitted together.
"she suffers from stiff joints and finds bending difficult"

Over for your English-speakingskills. :kys::kys::kys:

Joint
"a structure in the human or animal body at which two parts of the skeleton are fitted together.
"she suffers from stiff joints and finds bending difficult"

Over for your English-speakingskills. :kys::kys::kys:
I know what are joints and they are not Pink. WTF were you imagining eh? You nasty fella

• +1
I know what are joints and they are not Pink. WTF were you imagining eh? You nasty fella
Instead of trolling you could contribute to the discussion. :ogre:

Instead of trolling you could contribute to the discussion. :ogre:
Uuuu pal, Who cares about skin tone? A gl girl won't stop being attractive if you switch her from pale to tan. Literally some irrelevant shit

• Hmm...
Pale skin is aesthetic asf, specially on women.

I remember back in the days when I would scroll through tumblr, there was a whole AESTHETIC called "pale"

Which basically revolved around, you guessed it! posting pics kinda like this, highlighting how superior pale skin+ pink joints looked. (Ofc no one will admit that's what it was about, but it was basically a white supremascist aesthetic, never would ppl post dirty bitches in that tag)

View attachment 2849116

I mean I imagining thinking a woman shouldn't be as pale possible.
If her knees don't match this colour, then she is nothing but a nasty ass brown bitch who should rope:
View attachment 2849124
pale skin look good on women, not on men

• Hmm...
good on women, shit on men

• WTF
You are sort of implying that tanned works on everyone when it also looks like shit on many, if not most people.

But when you say dark triad, you mean actual DARK eyes and etc, or just looking masculine?
Tanned skin (Not to be confused Jeetx brown) works if you are white or mixed (half white) or at least the correct phenotypes, pale skin is ideal for ethnics. For dark triad I mean both

• Woah
It is still a failo even if good looking men are able to get away with having it. Chadlets get pussy guess that means being short isn’t a failo?
Chadlets only get beckies tbh.

The thing is pale men can nichemaxx, many women like pale niggas, no women actually LIKES manlets.

• Hmm...
Why, though?

If you are good looking pale skin can be a halo, think one of those movie vampires.
Men who look good with pale skin will look better with a more tanned skin 90% of the time. There is some exception tho

• Hmm...
I like tanned white better

• Ugh..
worst thread ever

• WTF
Men who look good with pale skin will look better with a more tanned skin 90% of the time. There is some exception tho View attachment 2849864
In this case it looks better because tanned skin shows your MUSCLES better.
If you showed a guys ascension with tanning, using only his face it would make more sense.
If we compare only the face not much has changed, n he is not even that dark anyway.....It just looks like he hopped in the sun for a while.

Bump cause pale skin still mogs hard :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

Nobody ever said pale skin is ugly for a female you fucking subhuman gaycel. Shut the fuck up u r hearing voices there is no jew here
Mfs be making up arguments in their head

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and murdah
3 months of chemo
Ideally females should look weak and sickly.
Makes you wanna protect them.
But that's a DOM thing, faggots like you wouldn't understand. :feelsez:

Pale skin isn’t sexually attractive though, but yeah its high class and aesthetic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Kamui
Pale skin isn’t sexually attractive though, but yeah its high class and aesthetic.
If you don't think Dita Von teese's pale ass is sexy ASF then I don't know what to tell you, but you are right, it does have less sex appeal, that's why it is ideal for ltr, pale girls are peak HQNP.
:what::what:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Pale skin is aesthetic asf, specially on women.

I remember back in the days when I would scroll through tumblr, there was a whole AESTHETIC called "pale"

Which basically revolved around, you guessed it! posting pics kinda like this, highlighting how superior pale skin+ pink joints looked. (Ofc no one will admit that's what it was about, but it was basically a white supremascist aesthetic, never would ppl post dirty bitches in that tag)

View attachment 2849116

I mean I imagining thinking a woman shouldn't be as pale possible.
If her knees don't match this colour, then she is nothing but a nasty ass brown bitch who should rope:
View attachment 2849124

There hasn't been a single instance in human history where fair skin was revered for women.

No one has ever fucking said pale skin was ugly, esp for women.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
There hasn't been a single instance in human history where fair skin was revered for women.

No one has ever fucking said pale skin was ugly, esp for women.
Niggers in here will say it though.

99 Percent of men improve going from pale to olive/light brown
Basically this, though I thought 99% of niggas already knew this, so what is OPs point?