Imagine looking like this in a blurry candid

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
I am in utter disbelief, is life real? Why life isn't fair?

5404988519 82ae487baf b

INTERBALLISTIC pill, no matter how much you fraud, there will be people looking like this in candids.
@cardiologist @Vidyacoper @needsolution @Chicofan @Chico Chicowski @Gazzamogga aren't you already praying for ultraesthetics?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vidyacoper, cardiologist and 1 other person
zygos 404

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, bankrolls and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
zygos 404
IMG 20200319 144446

What is this then LMAO? Too much portrusion on 3/4 view looks femenine, because is a femenine trait. Delon, Gandy, Chico zygomatic area > extreme big zygos. Unless you are black, because it fits your race/phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
he looks makeupmaxxed jfl

• +1
Reactions: F36, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Sikkunt23

View attachment 314903

INTERBALLISTIC pill, no matter how much you fraud, there will be people looking like this in candids.
@cardiologist @Vidyacoper @needsolution @Chicofan @Chico Chicowski @Gazzamogga aren't you already praying for ultraesthetics?
Of course bro yeah..

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

View attachment 314903

That's what Chico deniers and copers don't understand. He looks this good in a candid. A candid. JFL what I'd give to be PSL 8+. Holy shit it's unreal. I'm in disbelief every time I see Chico's face. FUUUUARK

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
one of my favourites in my collection, it belongs in the best of the best of my pictures as a member of the holy grail

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
And he’s 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Hector, cardiologist and Vidyacoper
That's what Chico deniers and copers don't understand. He looks this good in a candid. A candid. JFL what I'd give to be PSL 8+. Holy shit it's unreal. I'm in disbelief every time I see Chico's face. FUUUUARK
FUARKKKKKKKKKK ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
why couldnt i be born with his face, my life would be so good
i could go outside right now and get myself a girlfriend within 15 minutes. i dream of him, i would do anything to look like him, ANYTHING
i would murder half of my family im dead serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Hector, cardiologist and 1 other person
And he’s 6’4
6'4 with that face. Let that sink in. He will never be mogged.
one of my favourites in my collection, it belongs in the best of the best of my pictures as a member of the holy grail
View attachment 315028
Good collection. Eriksen looks unreal in that pic.
FUARKKKKKKKKKK ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
why couldnt i be born with his face, my life would be so good
i could go outside right now and get myself a girlfriend within 15 minutes. i dream of him, i would do anything to look like him, ANYTHING
i would murder half of my family im dead serious
My avi GIF made me realize how much angelicness and harmony matter. Imagine smiling like that to anyone let alone a girl. People would want to be around you. People would light up with your presence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
:feelswhy: :feelscry:

we will be never him

just look at face expression of guy from 2:21 when Chico came to mog him in a front of camera

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Hector
:feelswhy: :feelscry:

we will be never him

just look at face expression of guy from 2:21 when Chico came to mog him in a front of camera

Fuuuark that's one of the better Chico compilations. Imagine looking like 2:11 when you casually smile.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
too bad hes not in his prime anymore, he aging badly, over.

Ah yes the Chico gang.