Screen Shot 2019 09 08 at 014550

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
that's an ugly Rolex Submariner

• +1
Reactions: goff2
Idc care if he's not tall. I'd rather be tall than pretty

i will mog this viking scum

if you have not top tier eye area + light eyes, it's over for you.
Fuck genetics. having slightly above average eye area + dark eyes, is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
i will mog this viking scum

Bro you will mog every single man on Earth. Prime Gandy, Delon, O' Pry, none of them will even be remebered when you're done looksmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pendejo
He would mog a 6ft guy but he definitely wouldn't mog a 6'3 guy
yh, 5 inches is a brutal mog, and also the 6ft 3 guy would frame mog him. If he is also very gl, the 5ft 10 guy would get mogged.
Bro you will mog every single man on Earth. Prime Gandy, Delon, O' Pry, none of them will even be remebered when you're done looksmaxing
no, @Titbot will always mog me bro. and @HailToTheKing with his 4928 inch bideltoid. I will get mogged, no one is unmoggable. but at 5ft 10, i will mog this nerdic kid. JFL chico mogs this guy, he is 6ft 3 as well

nice squintfraud as well, he doesn't look like than in videos

I want good eye area PLEASE.
That's all i want, everything else is quite fine and can be solved easily.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I did catfishing with his pictures, and 19 year old "model tier" girls where begging me to fuck them the same night we startet writing. Hundreds of matches that where waiting to get fucked by him. Some even agreed to get pissed in the face and humiliated with all kinds of methods.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimcel, GenericChad1444, homesick and 5 others
I did catfishing with his pictures, and 19 year old "model tier" girls where begging me to fuck them the same night we startet writing. Hundreds of matches that where waiting to get fucked by him. Some even agreed to get pissed in the face and humiliated with all kinds of methods.

fuck life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet and SHARK

fucking brutal.

have you got screenshots?

Muh 5’10 is not enough uhhhh if i looked like that I wouldn’t give two fucks i will just brainwash myself to br bluepilled and it is mu amasaazing personality. Go to the phillipines and fuck all the girls in villages and start a race of gook chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
His hairline isn't even straight and his face is assymetrical but damn did it not matter.
Watc
He would mog a 6ft guy but he definitely wouldn't mog a 6'3 guy
You gotta watch the movie A Man from UNCLE. Superman got heightmogged by the Russian spy I felt pity for him in that movie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Now we need screenshots

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Life on easy mode

Idc care if he's not tall. I'd rather be tall than pretty
what a manlet cope. Height mean shit if you heve below 5psl facially. You can be 6'8 and still you will be shit. Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height