Imagine not being Dravidian

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Imagine not having Bronze skin

Imagine not having pristine Prussian moustaches

Imagine not having hunters with full hooding despite living in the hottest climates

Imagine not having a full beard at 15

Imagine not having the most unbastardised language

Imagine not being the direct descendants of the oldest and most mysterious civilisation in Eurasia

Imagine not being the original progenitors of the caste system, yoga and Large scale agriculture

2F64E483 EABC 47D6 BB93 117CD8541FE5

387E0193 EFC9 435B B122 BAA01630F30C

DD609794 7684 41A8 835B 37F865F9031E

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Veganist
I smell cope

I smell cope
I’m North Indian aryan I wish I was Dravidian we have no history, we’re a bunch of horse riding barbarians who encountered the ivc the grandest civilisation on planet earth took advantage of hospitality spread plagues and killed their already declining civilisation and took prime Dravidian jbs to wed and form Vedic civ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, SidharthTheSlayer and Banasura
I am Tamil, but I'm a Brahmin
Am I Dravidian or Indo-Aryan?

I’m North Indian aryan I wish I was Dravidian we have no history, we’re a bunch of horse riding barbarians who encountered the ivc the grandest civilisation on planet earth took advantage of hospitality spread plagues and killed their already declining civilisation and took prime Dravidian jbs to wed and form Vedic civ

can only imagine the scene, ur chilling in ur sophisticated city, just took a shower and getting ready for ur 4 hour work day and relaxation after when suddenly u smell in the air rotting eggs and a putrid stench, suddenly these subhuman barbarians start attacking with literal rats rotting in their pelts, so fucking over, even worse is the cities haven’t been fortified cause of drought and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and BrahminBoss
thank Vishnu I am Dravidian through and through

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@the BULL