imagine practicing and memorizing leetcode

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
just be able to come up with a solution quickly on the spot

Damn im going to be a CScel soon too

Damn im going to be a CScel soon too
i wish i could go back to then and either do a trade or different field.

very compettive entry level. youll have o sacrifice alot if actually want good job. one of the hardest subjects in workload and ability to understand. alot of boring shit n math too

i wish i could go back to then and either do a trade or different field.

very compettive entry level. youll have o sacrifice alot if actually want good job. one of the hardest subjects in workload and ability to understand. alot of boring shit n math too
I have taken like entry level python courses and have done cs50 and fucking love the feeling of solving problems and actually programming shit that is functional and shit but niggas always saying that its not worth it to do CS, its saturated all that bs. I dont know what else to do other than engineer

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
I have taken like entry level python courses and have done cs50 and fucking love the feeling of solving problems and actually programming shit that is functional and shit but niggas always saying that its not worth it to do CS, its saturated all that bs. I dont know what else to do other than engineer
unironically trades might have lesser risk of automation in coming times, electrician is good n similar. alot of ppl r like that initially too till later harder subjects, alot of unis make their intro cs classes easy n fun to entice n trap jfl.

electrical engineer is very good too, esp if like solving problems ur probs into math too.

but personally i realised too late, alot of mental fatigue n burnout here, its not worth the pay. ave paying easy/fun job mogs hard.

the path to getting to easy senior work from home IT role, so much work to get to that.

unless u got passion n can work very hard to set self from high competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
unironically trades might have lesser risk of automation in coming times, electrician is good n similar. alot of ppl r like that initially too till later harder subjects, alot of unis make their intro cs classes easy n fun to entice n trap jfl.

electrical engineer is very good too, esp if like solving problems ur probs into math too.

but personally i realised too late, alot of mental fatigue n burnout here, its not worth the pay. ave paying easy/fun job mogs hard.

the path to getting to easy senior work from home IT role, so much work to get to that.

unless u got passion n can work very hard to set self from high competition
I will probably look into electrical engineering that sounds fun

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE