Imagine raging at video games

News

News

Custom title
lmao git gud scrub

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Chad yells when he dies in rainbow six siege, his girl sit on the mattress like a loyal dog. Chad turns off the console in a fit of rage, turns around from the tip of his bed and pounced towards hecky (htb). From there, they have rough primal sex and Chad relieves himself of the stress caused from the game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, GunDevilHybrid, lemonnz and 4 others
i broke 2 monitors because of video games and beat my mom once

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
I miss this nigga opening cards - even if it was faked.

Both vids timestamped

Now he's just a gay ass dumb nigger.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xegigi, Autismcel and MrGlutton

Both vids timestamped

I raged so hard from that game I kicked a hole in my wall

Had to sell my console after that

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Both vids timestamped

did u play the new final fantasy games?

• +1
i got sprayed by the whole lobby in a cash cup on fortnite like 4 years ago and died so i screamed at the top of my lungs and some bitch called the cops saying she heard a mountain lion😂

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33 and mirrormogger
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE FUXK UP KILL YOURSELF FUCK YOU SHUTUP

did u play the new final fantasy games?
I'm like 75% way through FFXVI - it's good but stopped coz of schedule and forgot to play it. Will return playing it week after next.

I bought FFVII rebirth but not started it. Played the demo. Is it better than VII remake? Seems it. I'm staying away from YouTube til I play it. No spoilers - but I think I already know what's gonna happen with Aerith. Niggas changing the story and adding multiple timelines / parallel universes I'm guessing. Typical Square Enix.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I'm like 75% way through FFXVI - it's good but stopped coz of schedule and forgot to play it. Will return playing it week after next.

I bought FFVII rebirth but not started it. Played the demo. Is it better than VII remake? Seems it. I'm staying away from YouTube til I play it. No spoilers - but I think I already know what's gonna happen with Aerith. Niggas changing the story and adding multiple timelines / parallel universes I'm guessing. Typical Square Enix.
i didn't buy both.

they're saying rebirth retconned the og story. they also apparently censored tifa more and turned cloud into a cuck so idk

• JFL
i didn't buy both.

they're saying rebirth retconned the og story. they also apparently censored tifa more and turned cloud into a cuck so idk
OG story? How? That bitch better be dead.

I actually played first part of the game and Zack was playable and had made it out alive from where CC ended. Shit just pissed me off so I thought Imma come back to it another time.

Anyway Tifas tits were always gonna be censored. Hope that slapping scene with Scarlett still in the game JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sushii
If i hit my mom occasionally is it haram

i got sprayed by the whole lobby in a cash cup on fortnite like 4 years ago and died so i screamed at the top of my lungs and some bitch called the cops saying she heard a mountain lion😂
my bad bro, I needed storm surge:lul:

OG story? How? That bitch better be dead.

I actually played first part of the game and Zack was playable and had made it out alive from where CC ended. Shit just pissed me off so I thought Imma come back to it another time.

Anyway Tifas tits were always gonna be censored. Hope that slapping scene with Scarlett still in the game JFL.
zack should be dead tbh better for the story

they fucked up the story real bad, remake is way better imo

• +1
Chad yells when he dies in rainbow six siege, his girl sit on the mattress like a loyal dog. Chad turns off the console in a fit of rage, turns around from the tip of his bed and pounced towards hecky (htb). From there, they have rough primal sex and Chad relieves himself of the stress caused from the game.

zack should be dead tbh better for the story
Exactly. Mfer mess everything up and pander to the crybabies.

Same with Tidus being a dream and turning Yuna into a whore in FFX-2. Fucked up the story there too.
they fucked up the story real bad, remake is way better imo
Suifeul. Remake was actually faithful to the story more or less. Will milk this shit 100 ways for those nostalgia fags.

• So Sad
Exactly. Mfer mess everything up and pander to the crybabies.

Same with Tidus being a dream and turning Yuna into a whore in FFX-2. Fucked up the story there too.

Suifeul. Remake was actually faithful to the story more or less. Will milk this shit 100 ways for those nostalgia fags.
lmao i just started playing ffx the remastered no spoilers

yuna is the summoner who's treated like a god by everybody so far and she turns into a smut? it's over then

good story so far but blitzball seem so stupid to me lol

• Woah
lmao i just started playing ffx the remastered no spoilers

yuna is the summoner who's treated like a god by everybody so far and she turns into a smut? it's over then

good story so far but blitzball seem so stupid to me lol
Oh shit didn't mean to spoil it thought you played it 😅 Keep playing it - it's usually considered the second best FF (it's my fave). Ending made me cry like a bitch 😭

Story is great but yeah you'll find out in FFX-2 (tbh not even worth playing the sequel).

• +1
I think I punched my old monitor once, never raged again.

no because siege is dead as fuck and has been completely unplayable since 2022 or even before