Implants... Genio revision

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
Hey guys I have a couple of questions (pics link below)

First, I know its probably over for me but I am willing and ready to do anything it takes to reach a somewhat decent appearance. My face is so weird man I don't know why genetics messed me up so bad (and mouth breathing)

I got djs and genio a month ago and recovery has been great

The bite is pretty good although I still have to wear braces for a couple of months and no loss of sensation

However I still have a lot to do to improve my face.

im focusing on my lower third to begin with then midface then seeing eventually what I could do for my eyes..

1) since im still recessed (nasolabial sulcus could definitely be deeper, chin point still too far) i was looking at either getting a chin implant or a genio revision

Question: i had 5mm genio UP and 3mm forward, do u think i can still get 4 more mm forward with revision?

2) anyone know good surgeon for mandibular angle implants in Europe?

3) same for cheekbones implants?

4) surgeon for shaving the lower part of my jaw and make it straight? Alternative procedures?

5) also, I have my upper lip that protrudes forward a bit from the lefort 1, it gives me the chimp lip look,

In the event It doesn't go away in couple of months (from swelling subsiding and getting rid of braces)

What are my options?

Will the genio advancement / chin implant change my lips again?

6) suggestions are welcome, I saved up a lot of money last year so im open to anything that could make a positive difference

Pics:

Last edited:
how's your palate width?

your mouth is really narrow

how's your palate width?

your mouth is really narrow
It could definitely be improved but my orthodontist said it was wide enough, I think I would have benefited from expanders or even palatal expansion surgery but it will mess up my teeth again

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
It could definitely be improved but my orthodontist said it was wide enough, I think I would have benefited from expanders or even palatal expansion surgery but it will mess up my teeth again
how wide is your smile?

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
well orthodontists are usually concerned with function over form
so unless your palate width is actually creating problems like sleep apnea or something else, they will say it's fine

but yeah, it's too late for plate expansion now

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
how wide is your smile?
Only 6 front teeths are showing 💀
Mouth still tight though.. but its narrow and it won't get much wider than that. Damn I wish I had taken care of that, this is something I completely overlooked.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio and Deleted member 20189
Only 6 front teeths are showing 💀
Mouth still tight though.. but its narrow and it won't get much wider than that. Damn I wish I had taken care of that, this is something I completely overlooked.
6 tooth is pretty narrow, I have a narrow palate and I naturally show 8 without braces or anything. You should have gotten mse before bimax because I don't think you can anymore. However, I should add that you look way better than you did before and aren't anywhere close to incel now.

6 tooth is pretty narrow, I have a narrow palate and I naturally show 8 without braces or anything. You should have gotten mse before bimax because I don't think you can anymore. However, I should add that you look way better than you did before and aren't anywhere close to incel now.
Thats because I got extractions I believe.. I think I will get to 8 once i regain some mobility back but it will only be like 6 + a glimpse of the last 2 if that makes sense

Yeah i have improved because my recession was sooo terrible. But still, my face is weird and has ton to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
who was your surgeon?

You're looking for an answer in the wrong places. you need to fix the philtrum and mouth area somehow. it's death sentence tier rn. you have a tiny mouth and with jaw angle implants, it will look even tinier. (same for zygo implant) you already look uncanny and you will look brutally uncanny with jaw angle implants for that reason.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
you need to fix your nose bridge too, it makes your ipd too wide, consider a nose bridge implant.

who was your surgeon?

You're looking for an answer in the wrong places. you need to fix the philtrum and mouth area somehow. it's death sentence tier rn. you have a tiny mouth and with jaw angle implants, it will look even tinier. (same for zygo implant) you already look uncanny and you will look brutally uncanny with jaw angle implants for that reason.
What procedures should I be looking at? Upper jaw revision?

I got djs and genio a month ago and recovery has been great

The bite is pretty good although I still have to wear braces for a couple of months and no loss of sensation
So you have recovered 100% of your sensation just 1 month after double jaw surgery? I call bullshit.

So you have recovered 100% of your sensation just 1 month after double jaw surgery? I call bullshit.
I actually never had any loss of sensation to begin with. Or maybe, a tiny tiny bit at the chin. I've had DJS and genio 40 days ago yes.

My lips have always been 100%

I am lucky cause this is rarely the case.

need at least genio revision and shaving inferior border as I said in your original thread

need at least genio revision and shaving inferior border as I said in your original thread
Yeah that would take care of the lower third smh, I really need to shave that inferior border. I will consult a couple of max fax surgeon in my country and see what they can do.

Im waiting for Ramieri to get back to me but its taking so long.. pretty sure he could do that for cheaper than Alfaro,

The more i read on alfaro the more I believe it is skem tbh, just big ass marketing

you don't need a big name surgeon just a good one

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Mr.Proper and malicieusss