Important realisation: Every time I make a big life decision, I will end up thinking it was the wrong one in hindsight

apocalypse

apocalypse

This is due to the simple fact that I will never experience peace or happiness in life. So the way it goes when making a decision:
1. have to make a big decision
2. deliberate and eventually decide to go one way over the other
3. end up miserable because of course I will no matter what
4. experience the nagging thought of "maybe if I'd gone the other way it would have been better"
On the bright side this takes a lot of pressure out of decision making because I know I will regret the decision no matter what.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, chosen-one, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Relatable but give one example nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall and Whitepill_Saint
Effortpost incoming because this spoke to me

My cope for this? Stop valuing successful outcomes or hoping for things to get better as normies say, but they will be different and you'll be different.

You can't every really chase happiness. It comes from the same root word as happenstance and haphazard because it's spontaneous and mysterious to us, it's a symptom of being on the right path but not a goal

But you can find peace and meaning in your burden and suffering. You will fail over and over but, the failure and pain you feel now should be different from the pain I felt last year, and next year it won't be the same either.

Once I let go and resolved that things won't get better, I found meaning in charting out my journey, as long as I'm learning new things. As long as I can fail in different ways, feel different pains, and change and evolve, I'm satisfied with my journey and things don't have to get better. And I find peace in that. Ironically this did lead to some victories

What would make me want to rope? Being in a high security prison for life with 0 hope of anything changing. Something like that. And it's not just because that life would be shitty, it's the lack of opportunity for dynamism

It's part of my nature and passion for art and storytelling that I value dynamism, transformation and change more than traditional success. It may be a cope but it does work for me and keeps me going. I really, really hope it can help you even a little

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, apocalypse, shabby890 and 1 other person

My cope for this? Stop valuing successful outcomes or hoping for things to get better as normies say, but they will be different and you'll be different.

You can't every really chase happiness. It comes from the same root word as happenstance and haphazard because it's spontaneous and mysterious to us, it's a symptom of being on the right path but not a goal

But you can find peace and meaning in your burden and suffering. You will fail over and over but, the failure and pain you feel now should be different from the pain I felt last year, and next year it won't be the same either.

Once I let go and resolved that things won't get better, I found meaning in charting out my journey, as long as I'm learning new things. As long as I can fail in different ways, feel different pains, and change and evolve, I'm satisfied with my journey and things don't have to get better. And I find peace in that. Ironically this did lead to some victories

What would make me want to rope? Being in a high security prison for life with 0 hope of anything changing. Something like that. And it's not just because that life would be shitty, it's the lack of opportunity for dynamism

It's part of my nature and passion for art and storytelling that I value dynamism, transformation and change more than traditional success. It may be a cope but it does work for me and keeps me going. I really, really hope it can help you even a little
Do u have a penis or ur trans?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21345
Lol I have a dick

(Barely my shit small)
I see , cause i dont think a women/brain filled with estrogen can think that much coherently tbh, just from a biological point of view

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21345
I see , cause i dont think a women/brain filled with estrogen can think that much coherently
There's some smart women who have written great things, better than I ever could've. to be fair to them

They're usually turboautistic or lesbians or weird in some way. Emily Dickinson, camille paglia, ayn rand

I myself am autistic

• +1
Reactions: g0op

Did you write this or is it copy pasted from Eckhart Tolle or sum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Never made a good decision. I’m self aware of this but still I always fuck it up somehow. Not sure why. It feels like destiny

It’s the only thing I’m sure of. That I will fuck it up. Happiness is ugly to me honestly. The cave of self desperation is all I know anymore

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Never made a good decision. I’m self aware of this but still I always fuck it up somehow. Not sure why. It feels like destiny
Yes
My destiny is to keep trying even though it's futile, and suffer in the process
Sisyphus-e1557869810488.jpg

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Did you write this or is it copy pasted from Eckhart Tolle or sum
No bro I wrote it all from the heart

Eckhart or all dem self help niggas won't tell you to resolve that things just might not get better. Literally all of them of them are built around convincing you'll "succeed" one day. This is my unique blackpill version of "self help" I devised , though I have my influences.

• Love it
Reactions: g0op and apocalypse
This is due to the simple fact that I will never experience peace or happiness in life. So the way it goes when making a decision:
1. have to make a big decision
2. deliberate and eventually decide to go one way over the other
3. end up miserable because of course I will no matter what
4. experience the nagging thought of "maybe if I'd gone the other way it would have been better"
On the bright side this takes a lot of pressure out of decision making because I know I will regret the decision no matter what.
Time to rope maxx

• +1
No bro I wrote it all from the heart

Eckhart or all dem self help niggas won't tell you to resolve that things just might not get better. Literally all of them of them are built around convincing you'll "succeed" one day. This is my unique blackpill version of "self help" I devised , though I have my influences.
Paulie Walnuts type of shit
07y1aol2vha91.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Be better.

• Woah