(Important Thread) Why I now recommend this diet in the year 2024

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
Nutrition and meeting nutritional needs is one of the most complicated thing we deal with on a daily basis (if any).
I never see this point brought up, but its the exact reason why you shouldnt be vegan. meat items like eggs, milk, meat, and fish are so easy to prepare and taste good naturally. Being vegan is only ideal for females with OCD, they can actually follow through and spend time cooking ever meal.

"dark triad" diets like ray peat sounds based and epic enough for males to follow through but sadly its nonsense, I like to laugh at ray peat dieters, extremely cute indeed. If you are male with diet/nutrition issues you should actually try the ray peat diet, though, because the downsides of the diet dont outweigh the benefits overall so w/e.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and wollet2
@Veganist @wollet2 tbh male identity rejects anything that doesnt sound the most epic/cool, so just play into it. Its all about doing what feels the most epic/badass )no sarcasm it is what it is. Its like how tiny asian females do what feels the most cute and adorable, or why black men do what feels the most alpha.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and wollet2
How it took me this long to figure this out idk but diet theory has just been solved

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
Crusile what does your name mean?

shit bait welcome to ignore , just gonna block everyone who makes my braincells keel themselves when i read even one sentence

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
you can just do a fast food diet with amulti vitamin and not worry too much

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
shit bait welcome to ignore , just gonna block everyone who makes my braincells keel themselves when i read even one sentence
cutest peatcel

you can just do a fast food diet with amulti vitamin and not worry too much
I am a nutrition realist (as in nutrition doesnt matter) but I think I was underrating the #fattailled effect of possible nutritional deficiencies. The maybe ~1% of people who dont absorb nutrients well are completely screwed hard by having some random fatigue or something because they took the risk of not eating nutrients. also not really detectable in blood tests even

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Nutrition is a fattailed phenomenon, though I take the risk of not eating nutrients because i dont really care tbh

I am a nutrition realist (as in nutrition doesnt matter) but I think I was underrating the #fattailled effect of possible nutritional deficiencies. The maybe ~1% of people who dont absorb nutrients well are completely screwed hard by having some random fatigue or something because they took the risk of not eating nutrients. also not really detectable in blood tests even
yeah ur right maybe have a steak once a month just incase, maybe once a week

yeah ur right maybe have a steak once a month just incase, maybe once a week
ngl steak gives shit all nutrients I would just increase your multivitamin dosage

youve said nothing OP
i hope you realize that

The only diet that is right is the raypeat diet, kys