Important Update: Statement on Forum Integrity, TikTokers and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Master why not just hide the threads blue pillers can see ? And the lurkers and just allow the veterans already signed up to see the looksmaxing threads we no longer have to worry about the info spreading they can come on the site and they will see nothing.

In time they will leave
I information this forum provides isn't all that. How many people have really ascended to chad levels? Most of the time they just say mewing:soy:. There have been a few hardmaxxers like that jewish guy but only then he reached a 6/10.

You have to also take into account that jaw surgery isnt enough alone to make someone reach 6psl. You would have to get so many surgeries that cost time and money. Most people wouldnt have the balls to go through with that OR the money. Keep in mind that most people are relying on their parents or saving up if they are under 25.

You understimate male thirst for pussy just a Henry cavill vid by qoves got 123 k views you think no 1 in that band is gonna get plastic surgery ?

You understimate male thirst for pussy just a Henry cavill vid by qoves got 123 k views you think no 1 in that band is gonna get plastic surgery ?
girls have known about hardmaxxing and blackpills for their entire life. Guess what they do.....Fillers and a rhino.

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Kasanova and Skywalker
girls have known about hardmaxxing and blackpills for their entire life. Guess what they do.....Fillers and a rhino.

Ppp don't know what to get and you underestimate men's retardation they follow womens advice when women want the opposite they will femininze there jaws not masculinize it

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
lol I’ve been on this forum since 2019 and I’m pro closing it so Idk what u mean about new members

Ppp don't know what to get and you underestimate men's retardation they follow womens advice when women want the opposite they will femininze there jaws not masculinize
Yes but even if they knew what to get it would literally be dangerous surgeries. L3 and obo are the forums holy grail but nobody gets them. Most people would just get jaw implants and maybe a l1

OrlandoKyng
SyrianPsycho
And Erand are all live doxxing @Master

Jfl
@Master they said your full fucking name and mentioned your suicide website.

I told you so @Alexanderr

Karmas a bitch.
Can't say I'm surprised

tbh

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Joined Jul 20, 2023
Yes so what, I didn't make an account for a long time was just reading the posts, Like the botb ones. It also took like more than a week for my account to register

Many lurk and get information so as to help themselves or to repackage it and maybe market it. Just because they don't post or react doesn't mean they aren't active or are idle.
I know someone on Discord who has been lurking on this site for almost 3 years and never made an account he just used Google with "site:looksmax.org" to find the content/info that interested him. Knows a bunch of forum lore I was surprised someone who never made an account would know.
I used to do that a year ago

• +1
Reactions: Racky
i have seen the surgeon's prices raise sharply before my eyes, and many of these new members are either old enough to afford the surgeries on their own or have rich parents.
it’s brutal, so many normies have cash to burn and will be stepping over autistic forum dwellers that have been saving their shekels.

Feel bad for how many have just been priced out.

There’s just no where near enough surgeons to support the normie hordes coming through the floodgates

It’s over
A separate subforum, increased scrutiny of signups (possible quiz to encourage learning specific terms related to looks/LMS), temporary closure of new signups until the mass interest dies down, is a great compromise, and balance between the need for add revenue against homogenization of board culture.
It's also worth considering limiting frequency of posts of greycels, or possibly even a nominal fee for registration (which would limit trolling alts), unless people like that 2016 lookism alter ego trolling.
Perhaps a limit of 5-10 posts a day up to post 500, which becomes 20 posts a day by post 750, and unlimited after post 1000 afterwards.
This will be a dopamine drip for the zoomers, encourage assimilation, lead to less spam and shift in board culture, and still retain your website add revenue

In their numbers, these filthy greycels will begin to shift the board culture towards self-righteous, sanctimoniousness; the kind of filthy moral syphilis that infects modern society and inevitably quells honest discussion of LMS, or in the case that it doesn't, leaves little room for subtle argumentative compromise.
This is the fall of PSL and lookism subculture generally, likely diluted by the unwavering, intellectually lazy, parroting zoomers strongly affected with g loaded dysgenics due to weakening selection pressures 100+ years after the industrial revolution, precipitating genetic physical and mental decline and sickness. We are all affected by this regardless of generation, its just the younger zoomers seem to take pride in their intellectual dishonesty and retardation, while either insisting that they are faultless (unfettered narcissism), or that their genetic and mental predisposition is irrevocably unrecoverable (the mental sickness of the incel blackpill movement).
They need to lurk more, to better assimilate as the core tenet of the forum is free speech, and in numbers, with increased social demand, the honesty and colorful chaos of the forum as it is naturally, could be undermined.
Interesting post 🧐

Summarised for the lowly peasant:

>The Forum has Fallen
-Because
> Industrial Revolution and its (((consequences)))
-Therefore
>Mass scale Eugenics programs must occur
-Meaning
>Billions must die
-Ultimately
>Saving PSL culture and knowledge from becoming watered down cringe
If you registered in the year 202X, sorry to tell you but you are newfags. Stop arguing, you are all a bunch of newfags normies who came to looksmaxxing after watching some videos, most of you didn't even know the old lookism forums, gtfo :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
This cuckery is just band-aid on a life threatening wound. Death to all tiktokfags, youtubers and other idiots spreading the knowledge to normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wannabel00ksmaxxer, Deleted member 32707, Patient A and 1 other person
According to @BrendioEEE

Sergeant is here on an alt
jean-luc godard spy GIF

As someone who has been on here a very long time even before I made a account, please close the forum and don’t let those braindead zoomers pollute it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and schizo echochamber
As someone who has been on here a very long time even before I made a account, please close the forum and don’t let those braindead zoomers pollute it.
Were in such a crisis that greycells from 2020 are making their first posts

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Were in such a crisis that greycells from 2020 are making their first posts
This site is way too addicting for me to do anything else then lurk. I refrain from posting before I become one of those retards that think DePoot or Barrett look even slighty high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I don't think administration has a real interest in stopping this. That’s the blackpill.

Why is this very thread public? Is it a joke lol?
Funny GIF

IMG 8511

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
I have an idea to solve the problem.

Lets pretend to be gay

Let's do a sign up subscription. We need around 240 users. Each will be assigned to create 2 gay threads per day at an specific time that they can.
So for example 10 people will create the gay threads at 1 PM.

10 users for 2 gay thread = 20 threads enough to flood off topic or looksmax whatever of ur choice. The 5k normies that are at that time will see the gay content and flee. If we do this every hour after a month they will all be gone.

Creating 2 threads per day equals less than 2 minutes. At the time of your preference.

Now everytime that we want to refer to a foid. We will talk about men. So if you say my boyfriend and I went on a date in reality it means that you and your girlfriend went on a date. If you say I like a guy in reality it means that you like a girl. But normies don't know this... they will leave they will say these niggas gay as fuck.

Gay content will be allowed. We will use a chad avi everybody who wants to contribute. 0 talk about women. If we look like desperate fags nobody will want to be here and fags themselves wont be interested either because we are too crazy for them.

Master you just need to change this rule temporarily about gay content. And after a month or two it should be good.

@Dr. Mog
@JohnDoe
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog, 5'7 zoomer and StrangerDanger
Don't bother, lamarçus doesn't care about anything but money. He wants 50000 tiktokkers here so he can rake in the money. Just forget about this site, it's dead.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova

Lets pretend to be gay

Let's do a sign up subscription. We need around 240 users. Each will be assigned to create 2 gay threads per day at an specific time that they can.

10 users for 2 gay thread = 20 threads enough to flood off topic or looksmax whatever of ur choice. The 5k normies that are at that time will see the gay content and flee. If we do this every hour after a month they will all be gone.

Creating 2 threads per day equals less than 2 minutes. At the time of your preference.

Now everytime that we want to refer to a foid. We will talk about men. So if you say my boyfriend and I went on a date in reality it means that you and your girlfriend went on a date. If you say I like a guy in reality it means that you like a girl. But normies don't know this... they will leave they will say these niggas gay as fuck.

Gay content will be allowed. We will use a chad avi everybody who wants to contribute. 0 talk about women. If we look like desperate fags nobody will want to be here and fags themselves wont be interested either because we are too crazy for them.

Master you just need to change this rule temporarily about gay content. And after a month or two it should be good.

@Dr. Mog
@JohnDoe
@StrangerDanger
Good idea
The community must unite to confuse the outsiders

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If you registered in the year 202X, sorry to tell you but you are newfags. Stop arguing, you are all a bunch of newfags normies who came to looksmaxxing after watching some videos, most of you didn't even know the old lookism forums, gtfo :lul:
this… post the hacks and forum change are all tiktok newfags anyway. been here since 16. tiktokers how about this: fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck your whore mothers. I hope you get blackpilled and role you fucking normie nigger cattle

@CNote177
Joined Sep 19, 2020
Posts 2
Reputation 1

@Master, is this some kind of forum world record for longest zero post shadow lurker?
Bring back lurk time i need to see how long this guy has been lurking

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
make it so you cant view posts without an account and make it $20 to register

So, what's the problem? What are those TikTokers doing?

So, what's the problem? What are those TikTokers doing?
Just a lonely incel who is disappointed from the society and is mad at the world. I hate being alive. My existence is a fate worse than death.

If i wasn't afraid of death and the state of non-existence, i would have pulled the trigger a long time ago. 😥 The fear of death is the only things preventing me from pulling the trigger.

I still think BotB should be private, but it is what it is.

I still think BotB should be private, but it is what it is.
Change your AVI man or else @Obito is coming after you.

• +1
Reactions: Obito

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Just a lonely incel who is disappointed from the society and is mad at the world. I hate being alive. My existence is a fate worse than death.

If i wasn't afraid of death and the state of non-existence, i would have pulled the trigger a long time ago. 😥 The fear of death is the only things preventing me from pulling the trigger.
?

A better suggestion for quality control of the forum.

Separate the forum by 2 age groups, a 17+ category and a under 17. That or just dont allow anyone under 17 to join the platform. I feel like the difference between these groups is almost as great as the difference between females and males. Usually those under 17 dont have much usefull things to say, they just shitpost and cope.

I’d hate to see another schery
kids kill themselves already because of tiktok and I can’t imagine what could happen if this site became mainstream
yeah. dark triad and all but seriously this shit is not good for youngcels to consume. i got blackpilled age 15 and it fucked the next 5 years if my life minimum, basically my prime youth was ruined. doing great now thanks to BP knowledge but it wasn’t always that way. kids will be killing themselves over this website if it gets widespread, then zog will demand it gets shutdown. I know for a fact ol’ lookism had people kill themselves and self harm, and tik tok zoomers are so mentally weak most cant handle working a mcjob.

Lets pretend to be gay

@Dr. Mog
@JohnDoe
@StrangerDanger
I get your point but my plan was to rewrite .org vocabulary (aka our military codes like JBs, rope, mog etc) which has now been widespread to the normoids across internet.

This new vocabulary learning would take place in a secret thread basement. Which would then be deleted. This should set back normoids a year or two from their infiltration to our home. Looksmaxx.org.

This forum should be taken private, it contains information we all can't simply afford to slip out to normies.

Well done.
Retards here want to protect mewing and bonesmashing as if it did anything to improve looks jfl

Tiktokers won't get surgeries and implants (and gotta be over 18 years old for that, which excludes most of them), and neither will do it 90% of this forum.

Most youtubers and influencers that make money with looksmax content do it with pseudoscience and counterproductive stuff, like chewing gum (which is a looksmin people actually), like Brett Maverick does. Lmao at thinking anyone will advertise Lefort 2 + custom implants on Tiktok/YouTube.

FWIW, a normie that discovers Giant Implants IG and doesn't lurk looksmax knows more about ascending than most looksmax users already.

TL;DR keep bonesmashing and thinking you accomplish something that isn't losing your last braincell jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and copemachine
Status
Not open for further replies.