@ImprovLoser has commited suicide this is his father speaking

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
He left a note saying that I should log into this disgusting site that bullied my child into suicide. All of you should be ashamed of yourself, bullying a child on the autistic spectrum into suicide. Now a great tragedy has befallen, I will be contacting law enforcement and informing news agencies to commit to the shut down and removal of all disgusting misogynist rascist and outright disturbing incel sites. A great tragedy has occurred due to your deplorable views, I hope you change for the better.

There will be justice for my son.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, sdmaster, Deleted member 2403 and 34 others
He left a note saying that I should log into this disgusting site that bullied my child into suicide. All of you should be ashamed of yourself, bullying a child on the autistic spectrum into suicide. Now a great tragedy has befallen, I will be contacting law enforcement and informing news agencies to commit to the shut down and removal of all disgusting misogynist rascist and outright disturbing incel sites. A great tragedy has occurred due to your deplorable views, I hope you change for the better.

Wasn’t me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 4804, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Ok tell me this then.

Is 8 fine or no? (only improvloser could answer this)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4804, Lev Peshkov and 5 others

no

4gyndzx3drx11.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Baldingman1998, Britishlooksmaxxer and 32 others
post body pics lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sdmaster, shaugstir, Chadeep and 19 others
Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Attachments

• 429975-b82ef1767165e9f431d3f21f439a56a4.png
    429975-b82ef1767165e9f431d3f21f439a56a4.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Just larp as your own dad when you can't ever be one theory

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Zygos4Life, Lev Peshkov and 14 others
post body pics lol
How dare you, absolutely despicable, I cannot fathom how sick and twisted you must be, to write a comment like that, this is not amusing.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Britishlooksmaxxer, Spartacus1- and 2 others

Didn't read
Kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Spartacus1-, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
your son was a background character on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Chadelite, Deleted member 2403 and 12 others
post some rope pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
thats what you son was doing in the internet
410229-98e00e4f97bb73f59e307364e691f2fd.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Chintuck22, Foxhole and 21 others
Rest in piss I hope you sink into depression

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Roping Subhuman

If this was supposed to be a joke,u should get banned forever

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Arvenas and Darkstrand
Victim of incel terrorism

• JFL
ur son liked men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6427, Spartacus1- and 5 others
i will piss on his grave

Take the opportunity and fuck his corpse, low T if you don't tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foxhole, nausea, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
I am sorry your son died @ImprovLoser I too have had suicidal thoughts. I hope he is at peace now with himself and the world. I am sorry for your loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Because that's the first thing I would do if I found my son hanging from the ceiling- Posting a thread and browsing the forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Britishlooksmaxxer, Zygos4Life and 10 others
I am sorry your son died @ImprovLoser I too have had suicidal thoughts. I hope he is at peace now with himself and the world. I am sorry for your loss.
Thank you sincerely for your understanding.

• JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5393
Thank you sincerely for your understanding.
You are welcome. I hope you and your family find solace. He was good person who never hurt anyone. I hope you get justice for this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2597
How the fuck do you expect people to take this seriously with no proof

• JFL
A042D68C 8C34 49DB B08F 2FAFC9172789

I’m going to piss on your sons grave like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Lev Peshkov

The true cause of the tragedy is your subhuman dna, that you passed to him, not some incel forums, son.

bitch ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Arkantos and Deleted member 6902

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Lev Peshkov, JizzFarmer and 4 others
Nice dad, put the prefix on!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, didntreadlol, Arvenas and 2 others
fuck your son nigga, why'd your ugly ass reproduce in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5393
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Master, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6902
:soy:

• JFL
fuck your son nigga, why'd your ugly ass reproduce in the first place
His dad is the reason why he killed himself lmao fucking sub human dna

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4087, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person