In 2 days I’ll start a 5 day water fast here are my concerns

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
1. Comfort
Perhaps I’ll get a headache or a stomachache or have insomnia or trouble focusing at school

2. Muscle loss
I will do moderate strength training to preserve muscle mass but it seems inevitable that I’ll lose some muscle. I weigh 120 lbs at 5’7 and have abs so I don’t have much fat to lose.

3. Gut microbiome disturbance
I’ll not only be starving myself but my gut microbiome.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, redmaxx, odux and 1 other person
Well don't be concerned

ur a 120 lbs 5’7 stick don’t fast hahahahaha or women will punch you and the wind will knock u over

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
lol imagine having concerns! just grow a pair and be low inhib

1. Comfort
Perhaps I’ll get a headache or a stomachache or have insomnia or trouble focusing at school

2. Muscle loss
I will do moderate strength training to preserve muscle mass but it seems inevitable that I’ll lose some muscle. I weigh 120 lbs at 5’7 and have abs so I don’t have much fat to lose.

Can't really go 3 days without water.

ur a 120 lbs 5’7 stick don’t fast hahahahaha or women will punch you and the wind will knock u over
Need to cleanse myself from PUFAs, toxins, potential parasites, harmful bacteria, etc

All this autophagy will be great for anti-aging and then when I refeed myself in theory it should result in activation of stem cells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MongoloidJoe and incel194012940
I said I was water fasting, which means water is permitted. I’ll consume salt as well if course
You gonna put that water in your butt?

1. Comfort

2. Muscle loss

1. after 1-2 days your focus would INCREASE, when i was at uni i was fasting TO STUDY. If you are fasting 1st time initial detox could be long, but after many times you will get used to it.

2. Most likely you will gain muscle, fasting is way of weight gaining, google it. But you will get more fat as well.

3. Yeah, that's why you have to follow diet after fasting and feed your microbiom with salads and carbs.

Don't forget to make gut cleanse before fasting with enema or other method.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Can't really go 3 days without water.
Yes, you can. You can go much longer than 3 days without water. The 3 day water thing is a myth, it only really applies in a dehydrating environment (e.g a jungle, hot beach, etc), in which case as little as 24 hours could be fatal.

Dry fasting is bad imo
No, it's superior, but also more dangereous.

Yes, you can. You can go much longer than 3 days without water. The 3 day water thing is a myth, it only really applies in a dehydrating environment (e.g a jungle, hot beach, etc), in which case as little as 24 hours could be fatal.
Lol Jesus did 40 days in the desert stop with bs.

On a serious note there is a russian guy who does 1 months dry fast, but he is swimming in the lake tho

You know things about stuff?

Valid concerns. Even more valid fast. Be thinner, look better.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Dont forget to walk a lot to burn more extra calories.