In 5 years everyone will be lean. Semaglutide is already ancient technology.

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I'm finally getting lean for the first time in my life. I already went 120kg->85kg, but getting on non-stimulant ADHD meds finally made me able to control impulses for food and I'm down 4kg.

And it will all be for nothing soon, soon it won't even be a competitive advantage. They have oral drugs that you can once a day that are more effective than semaglutide, with fewer sides AND it ups metabolism without being noticable.

You have to get lean NOW, soon, being lean will just be the absolute bare minimum.

Timestamp: 41:25

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and BrahminBoss
non stimulant adhd med..
what are you using my guy ?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'm finally getting lean for the first time in my life. I already went 120kg->85kg, but getting on non-stimulant ADHD meds finally made me able to control impulses for food and I'm down 4kg.

And it will all be for nothing soon, soon it won't even be a competitive advantage. They have oral drugs that you can once a day that are more effective than semaglutide, with fewer sides AND it ups metabolism without being noticable.

You have to get lean NOW, soon, being lean will just be the absolute bare minimum.

Timestamp: 41:25

You can cheat your way to a leaner body with a pill, but an iron mindset can never be recreated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, dehydrated and Danish_Retard
WTF r u talking about , there was always a drug to get lean insanely fast . It’s called DNP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Danish_Retard