In 7 years I’m 30

yea i listened to in 2019 thinking it would help but it was the worse mistake i ever made.
is there anything u cld do to reverse it somehow

is there anything u cld do to reverse it somehow
yea, some youtube anti schizo vids help, and I feel loads better now than I did in 2019. Also some scientology auditing has been helping, whether or not you believe in that shut though is up to you.

yea, some youtube anti schizo vids help, and I feel loads better now than I did in 2019. Also some scientology auditing has been helping, whether or not you believe in that shut though is up to you.
oohk good luck to you bro.

At 22 I was scared of being 30. Now at 30, nothing changed. I have less hair maybe, no wrinkles no signs of ageing fortunately. Now I'm scared that any year I wll get wrinkles and hot young sluts will see me as daddy instead of slighty older guy.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
tf you doing on here prehistoric nigga? dont you got a wife and kids to feed jfl
i send money home to them but spend most my time traveling and looksmaxxing and writing books

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17
At 22 I was scared of being 30. Now at 30, nothing changed. I have less hair maybe, no wrinkles no signs of ageing fortunately. Now I'm scared that any year I wll get wrinkles and hot young sluts will see me as daddy instead of slighty older guy.
I thought wrinkles etc can be solved easily