In a shirt this guy would look DYEL

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
But his physique is what 99 percent of 15-20 year old attractive women want

A1967444 7956 4926 9B1C 285E48B03E28

Roiding is never necessary to attain ideal female gaze. NOW if u want compliments from other men when ur wearing ur tight shirt in a club then u definitely need more mass than him but then ur a faggot

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, UZB_Strebl, Moggedbyevery1 and 21 others

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Amnesia
How old women do you go for @Amnesia ?
And how old do people think you are?

How old women do you go for @Amnesia ?
And how old do people think you are?

unironically women 21 and older are middle age I dont go for them at all if they approach and make it ez for me ill bang but wont go out of my way. I only care about 18/19 year old women

usually 22-26 ppl percieve me as, i get attention from under 18s too all the time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: leanmaxxin, fogdart, zeshama and 7 others
What your skull size @Amnesia ?
Looks 58cm+ with a 14.5+ bizygomatic

Doesnt matter when he posts it on his snapchat story

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
he wouldnt if he wears a properly fitted shirt

if you have muscle and actually wear shirts that are properly tailored you will not look DYEL this is just cope

if as a 16 year old natural people could already tell i lifted when wearing a normal t shirt then so can he

some retards just go all their lives wearing shirts that dont hug arms or shoulders correct and look like a box at the bottom of their waist instead of accentuating vtaper to an extent

obviously this doesnt mean get tight ass shirts, but finding what brand shirts fit you best or getting a tailor for plain shirts is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Danish_Retard, sportsmogger and 3 others
unironically women 21 and older are middle age I dont go for them at all if they approach and make it ez for me ill bang but wont go out of my way. I only care about 18/19 year old women

usually 22-26 ppl percieve me as, i get attention from under 18s too all the time
Isn't it weird/boring speaking to a much younger girl than you ?

3063431 Screenshot 20220905 010225 Samsung Internet

Images 60

ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, sportsmogger, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Isn't it weird/boring speaking to a much younger girl than you ?
boring? opposite bro, i learn zoomer speak and leanr insights to how fucked up gen Z is and how many of their friends identify as trans and shit. Its a case study into the collapse of society

talking to ppl my own age is boring cause we all know the same stuff. Talking to 18 year old women is like talking to someone from a whole different planet, so much for them to tell me about that I have zero idea exists

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: exo, the next o'pry, leanmaxxin and 7 others
boring? opposite bro, i learn zoomer speak and leanr insights to how fucked up gen Z is and how many of their friends identify as trans and shit. Its a case study into the collapse of society

talking to ppl my own age is boring cause we all know the same stuff. Talking to 18 year old women is like talking to someone from a whole different planet, so much for them to tell me about that I have zero idea exists
Where do you find/meet 18 year olds?

what's the youngest you'd go for if it was legal

But his physique is what 99 percent of 15-20 year old attractive women want

View attachment 2793675

Roiding is never necessary to attain ideal female gaze. NOW if u want compliments from other men when ur wearing ur tight shirt in a club then u definitely need more mass than him but then ur a faggot
Looks normie

@androgenic why you jfl at my comment i see you cunt :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 51465, socialcel and 1 other person
apps

walking around high schools
you mean like outside schools? isn't that a bit pedo? You cold approach them there? Isn't it seen as creepy?

nigga how old are you lmfao, casually dropping "walking around highschool"
you mean like outside schools? isn't that a bit pedo? You cold approach them there? Isn't it seen as creepy?
do u fags not understand how bad ur getting trolled?

no i dont walk around fucking high schools holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, exo, leanmaxxin and 6 others

so just apps then?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

wow, top tier trolling bro! you really got me

just be 12% year round as a natty, thanks for the advice!