In addition to using a swiping script on tinder I'm going to write a script that saves every snapchat it comes across to a text file

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
then I'll send them all a pic of my 8 inch dick next to a ruler

I bet it'll actually work

even if only 1% of them get turned on by it, it's a win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 6128 and thecel
Mogged by my botnet of bitcoin miners

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and wasted
If you swap everything on the right, tinder is gonna rate you as ugly and desperate and send you only landwhales

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
If you swap everything on the right, tinder is gonna rate you as ugly and desperate and send you only landwhales
Not really. Tinder just shows you to less people if you swipe right all the time. But all he’s trying to do is get girls’ Snapchats off their profiles, so it doesn’t matter whether other people see his profile.

If he does care about retaining the ability to get matches, his script should swipe right like 70–80% of the time based on an RNG.

Not really. Tinder just shows you to less people if you swipe right all the time. But all he’s trying to do is get girls’ Snapchats off their profiles, so it doesn’t matter whether other people see his profile.

If he does care about retaining the ability to get matches, his script should swipe right like 70–80% of the time based on an RNG.
I'll try making it so it swipes right 80% of the time then but I don't see how that'd help.

• +1
Mogs me

• JFL
I'll try making it so it swipes right 80% of the time then but I don't see how that'd help.

It’s important only if you wanna use that Tinder account for real.

If you’re on an account made for the sole purpose of harvesting Snapchats, your right-swipe rate doesn’t matter.