In case any of you don't Believe any of my threads [Pics of Me Inside].

dough2

dough2

Gold
H6tM0gL.jpg

bttcKdB.jpg

after / before buzzcut. also i'm 6'4".
keep in mind i'm at ~%25 bodyfat.

10/10 very good looking

You wish you could listen to this song after posting this thread:

H6tM0gL.jpg

bttcKdB.jpg

after / before buzzcut. also i'm 6'4".
keep in mind i'm at ~%25 bodyfat.
Decent looking but nothing special tbh. why did you cover the left side of your face in the first pic?

Decent looking but nothing special tbh. why did you cover the left side of your face in the first pic?
Because I don't want pics of my full face circulating around the internet. What do you mean nothing special, I could easily model, especially for runway. This isn't even my final form. I have 80 more pounds to lose.

Why are we playing this cocktease game when I can only see half your face boyo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Because I don't want pics of my full face circulating around the internet. What do you mean nothing special, I could easily model, especially for runway. This isn't even my final form. I have 80 more pounds to lose.
Eye region definitely looks off. It could just be in this pic but it looks weird. I’d need a frontal shot to see if it actually looks like this irl though

just to prove to Dese Niggas that i aint no capper
Eye region definitely looks off. It could just be in this pic but it looks weird. I’d need a frontal shot to see if it actually looks like this irl though
It's called taking a photo at an upwards angle, phaggort.

I’m not talking about the canthal tilt, the shape seems off to me

I’m not talking about the canthal tilt, the shape seems off to me
Take a photo at this same angle and send it to me, i bet it will look even more fucked up.

Also your other thread is some of the biggest cope I’ve ever seen (thought you were joking at first tbh). If the girl had actually found you attractive she would have made every excuse to talk to you. Your height only increases this lol. There was this chad from my school who was 6’4 or 6’5 and girls constantly hit on him. Always talking to him etc. They thought he was attractive so they approached

Also your other thread is some of the biggest cope I’ve ever seen (thought you were joking at first tbh). If the girl had actually found you attractive she would have made every excuse to talk to you. Your height only increases this lol. There was this chad from my school who was 6’4 or 6’5 and girls constantly hit on him. Always talking to him etc. They thought he was attractive so they approached
So you're saying the girls found someone who is 5'4" with an average face more attractive than me?

So you're saying the girls found someone who is 5'4" with an average face more attractive than me?
No but assuming that she didn’t talk to you because she found you attractive is retarded. Most likely she just thought you looked unfriendly and your height exaggerated this. Btw an ugly tall guy is still intimidating, just not attractive

No but assuming that she didn’t talk to you because she found you attractive is retarded. Most likely she just thought you looked unfriendly and your height exaggerated this. Btw an ugly tall guy is still intimidating, just not attractive

She was intimidated by my height and attractiveness pussyboy, simple as that. I was literally walking around helping kids find toys.

She was intimidated by my height and attractiveness pussyboy, simple as that. I was literally walking around helping kids find toys.
Keep coping boyo. If she thought you were attractive, she would have approached and smiled at you. Lmao I don’t even know how you can understand this little about basic human interaction. Claiming to know girls’ “subconscious signals” lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Keep coping boyo. If she thought you were attractive, she would have approached and smiled at you. Lmao I don’t even know how you can understand this little about basic human interaction. Claiming to know girls’ “subconscious signals” lmfao
She was dressed 'like a bum' and wasn't wearing makeup. Does that make it any clearer? Jesus Christ you fuckers literally no nothing about girls.

bro seatle with hot chicks not a 2/10 chink