In freshman year of HS, one of my "friends" proudly told me his penis was 3.5" (NBP?) long when erect

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I don't know why the hell he thought that was big enough to brag about? He was hapa. Then one or two years later, a guy at my school got ridiculed by some girl for having a pink dick. Now that I think about it, it's really strange. I went to a white high school, the two kids in question were white and yet she was making fun of pink dicks? Kinda funny.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, kebab, vermillioncorefan and 9 others
I had a ricecel friend who told me he was insecure cuz his cokk was like 4.5 inches erect

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, zan, kebab and 7 others
In 11th grade my friends were making penis jokes and one of them admitted to have a 4 inch penis. He thought 4 was the average

Everyone still makes fun of him and it's almost end of 12th grade lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger and Kamui
Brutal. Did he have the height to make up for it in Moggerlands?

I had a ricecel friend who told me he was insecure cuz his cokk was like 4.5 inches erect
I bet he measured NBP, so he's average size. Tell him he's got nothing to be insecure about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
In 11th grade my friends were making penis jokes and one of them admitted to have a 4 inch penis. He thought 4 was the average

Everyone still makes fun of him and it's almost end of 12th grade lol
I bet he measured NBP, so he's average size. Tell him he's got nothing to be insecure about.

What is NBP?

Brutal. Did he have the height to make up for it in Moggerlands?
Nope, he was a total manlet. I'd say 5'5" maybe. I think he eventually grew to 5'7", but he did statusmaxx and became a dj. He also asked out EVERY SINGLE GIRL in our freshman year and one girl said yes. Numbers game is legit. She was half white, half South Asian, so they were both hapas in a way (I know, (South) East Asians + white means hapa, but still). They eventually broke up and she became a lesbian.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 39140 and SecularIslamist
What is NBP?
Non-bone-pressed, a.k.a. you only measure your visible length. Scientifically, you're supposed to push the pubic fat away with a ruler, this is called a bone-pressed measurement.

Non-bone-pressed, a.k.a. you only measure your visible length. Scientifically, you're supposed to push the pubic fat away with a ruler, this is called a bone-pressed measurement.
Lmao gonna try next time thank u

I feel small with my 7incher already. I would kill myself with a 4incher. There is hardly any cope for that. Small dick is death sentence like being under 6ft in 2024.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, incel194012940 and Deleted member 23391
Lmao gonna try next time thank u
No problem. Also, some guys keep growing until their early 20s. Others stop growing during their mid-teens. It's different for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I'm a freshman with a 5.5 inch cock

I feel small with my 7incher already. I would kill myself with a 4incher. There is hardly any cope for that. Small dick is death sentence like being under 6ft in 2024.
What's your girth? I'm 6.3" BP/5.5" NBP and I don't feel small at all.

What's your girth? I'm 6.3" BP/5.5" NBP and I don't feel small at all.
That massive of a difference? I only gain 0.3inches when bp'ed

I read your original comment. Was that BP or NBP? Good size, regardless. Tbh, you should go with BP size not NBP.

College freshman or HS freshman?
im mr skinny penis 7.4x5 BP with tilt to the left

worst of both worlds tbh although girls have never been negative about it. i guess that might be because its a uniform 5 inches all over the penis

• +1
I read your original comment. Was that BP or NBP? Good size, regardless. Tbh, you should go with BP size not NBP.

College freshman or HS freshman?
NBP. I hope losing weight will make a difference because I’m not happy with that. 2 additional inches will be enough.

I don't know why the hell he thought that was big enough to brag about? He was hapa. Then one or two years later, a guy at my school got ridiculed by some girl for having a pink dick. Now that I think about it, it's really strange. I went to a white high school, the two kids in question were white and yet she was making fun of pink dicks? Kinda funny.
I bet yours mogs his

Thank lord Gandy! I at least have a 6x5.1 inch nbp. Still a dicklet though

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and sportsmogger
Freshman year is 7th grade.. you're a junior.
Idk what's a freshman someone told me 10th grade is freshman!!
I'm 15

That massive of a difference? I only gain 0.3inches when bp'ed
You must be fit. When I had 10% bodyfat, I also had a 0.3" change. Now I'm a chubby piece of trash so yeah, it's a 0.8" fat pad. Other guys have said they have a 1" fat pad or even more so I guess I am in-between.

im mr skinny penis 7.4x5 BP with tilt to the left

worst of both worlds tbh although girls have never been negative about it. i guess that might be because its a uniform 5 inches all over the penis
7.4 x 5 is big, you're good bhai. Uniform 5 inch mogs 5 at the base or midshaft or head. You don't have a skinny penis.. average girth is 4.6" rounded up.

NBP. I hope losing weight will make a difference because I’m not happy with that. 2 additional inches will be enough.
Yeah, you'll definitely gain some visual length but a 2" fat pad is unheard of.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Thank lord Gandy! I at least have a 6 inch nbp. Still a dicklet though
I have 5.5" NBP but I don't feel like a dicklet at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar
Idk what's a freshman someone told me 10th grade is freshman!!
I'm 15
Freshman means first year of either high school or college.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Freshman means first year of either high school or college.
Oh well I am in first year of hs ours has 3 years so I'm a freshman!!!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
How? I need cope
Some guys have pointed out it's because of my girth and I guess they are right. My girth is rather uniform and I also got a mushroom head that's larger than my shaft.

• +1
Nope, he was a total manlet. I'd say 5'5" maybe. I think he eventually grew to 5'7", but he did statusmaxx and became a dj. He also asked out EVERY SINGLE GIRL in our freshman year and one girl said yes. Numbers game is legit. She was half white, half South Asian, so they were both hapas in a way (I know, (South) East Asians + white means hapa, but still). They eventually broke up and she became a lesbian.
brutal do you think his little dick made her transition sexual orientation

• JFL
brutal do you think his little dick made her transition sexual orientation
I doubt they got sexual, they were like 13 and this was the late 2000s. Degeneracy wasn't rampant back then, plus there was no social media where degeneracy was promoted at the time.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
9766EF6E 4F3B 4DE7 84D0 F711D444F617
Goooooood

• JFL
I doubt they got sexual, they were like 13 and this was the late 2000s. Degeneracy wasn't rampant back then, plus there was no social media where degeneracy was promoted at the time.
Damn bhai I did not know you are that old late 2000s I was playing with Legos and shit
How is that guy doing? Do you know if he roped yet?

• +1
Damn bhai I did not know you are that old late 2000s I was playing with Legos and shit
How is that guy doing? Do you know if he roped yet?
A decade ago he statusmaxxed and became a dj. Idk anything about him now. Yeah I'm 28 years old. Freshman year of high school was 2008 for me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 30679
Some guys have pointed out it's because of my girth and I guess they are right. My girth is rather uniform and I also got a mushroom head that's larger than my shaft.
My mushroom head a little smaller than shaft. It makes my dick look less aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Michael Myers
My mushroom head a little smaller than shaft. It makes my dick look less aesthetic
Yeah, for an aesthetic dick you need a big mushroom head unironically.

• So Sad
Base or midshaft or head? Also that's not my girth except for at the base haha.
Mid. It starts with 5.3 at the base then 5.4-5.5 mid and ends with 5.7 at the head. I have a quite big mushroom-like head

• +1
Mid. It starts with 5.3 at the base then 5.4-5.5 mid and ends with 5.7 at the head. I have a quite big mushroom-like head
Is the head 5.7”? We have the same shape, mirin. Thinnest at the base, largest at the head.