In Germany 80 homes of incels got raided for "mysoginistic hate speech"

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
The article:

Translated:
Investigators launch raids on misogynistic online agitators
Police across Germany have searched the homes of online agitators because they are said to have posted misogynistic posts. The BKA also has an extreme subculture in its sights.

The Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) and the Frankfurt am Main Public Prosecutor's Office are taking action against misogyny online one day before International Women's Day. Since six o'clock on Thursday morning, police officers have been searching the homes of 45 suspects in eleven federal states.

In addition, officials had already taken action against 37 other suspects in advance. They are accused of “misogynistic postings with criminal relevance,” as the BKA and the public prosecutor’s office explained in a joint press release.

The investigation is therefore concerned with inciting posts, but also with posts "in which women were sexualized, slandered and insulted." Other posts advocated the rape and sexual assault of women or publicly disseminated torture and killing videos, the authorities said.

An important legal basis for the current investigation is a ruling by the Cologne Higher Regional Court from 2020. The court ruled that general denigrations against women can also constitute criminal incitement.

The background to the campaign is the joint project group “Combating Misogyny on the Internet”, in which officials from the BKA and the Central Office for Combating Internet Crime (ZIT) of the Frankfurt Public Prosecutor's Office who specialize in hate speech work together. The investigators took targeted action against misogynistic hate comments online and, according to SPIEGEL information, investigated and identified hate posters in social networks, but also in special Telegram channels.

The investigators also targeted certain forums of so-called “pick-up artists” and “incels”. Both are male-dominated subcultures in which misogyny is particularly widespread. (Read more about the incel movement, which also celebrates violence and terror against women, here.)

Six months probation
The project group is intensively committed to prosecuting misogyny on the internet, said BKA President Holger Münch: “We consciously go into the spaces of hate, identify acts and perpetrators, bring them out of anonymity and hold them accountable. «

According to SPIEGEL information, there has already been a conviction as a result of the investigation. The accused, who is said to have posted numerous misogynistic posts, was sentenced to six months in prison on probation. The verdict is not yet legally binding.

Senior public prosecutor Benjamin Krause from the ZIT emphasized that perpetrators should know that systematic misogyny on the Internet is also being systematically pursued. “Many of the perpetrators publicly and blatantly rant online,” Krause told SPIEGEL. This makes identification sometimes easy. According to Krause, the accused include not only men, but also some women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, russiancelreturns, Deleted member 48689 and 12 others
cucked country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Manletmachine, Jhon Smith and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Manletmachine, SensitiveYoungMan and 7 others
Reverse Nazism be like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Jhon Smith, Gus17 and 3 others
Over for Germanistan

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, itisoverboyos, RTLBbc and 2 others
brutal...that popular german guy with funny mustache saw it coming years ago

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, edgemaxx, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
@lasacrko went underground now.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
@Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Gilbert_Durandal
but nothing when migrant ethnics raped thousands of white women in Cologne in NYE. This is a good example of what people refer to as anarcho-tyranny.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, robtical, itisoverboyos and 10 others
Germany is not even a real country. It’s an American Jewish cucked base in Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, romanstock, deadmanwalking and 7 others
Germany existed from 1871 to 1945. No such thing as Germany anymore.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, FutureSlayer, 6ft4 and 3 others
thats why the blackpill going mainstream is good, gl banning tiktok

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and albe.ORG
yep one german user on my site was getting investigated

even received a message from xenforo admins telling me to take something down haha

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, yeeyeeslayer, Mr Test and 1 other person
yep one german user on my site was getting investigated

even received a message from xenforo admins telling me to take something down haha
who is the user in question?

Meanwhile in the U.S I know multiple mother fuckers with confederate and neo nazi shit draped over there homes, vehicles, tatted on bodies

Am I allowed to still hate men (simps)?

The article:

Translated:
Police across Germany have searched the homes of online agitators because they are said to have posted misogynistic posts. The BKA also has an extreme subculture in its sights.

The Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) and the Frankfurt am Main Public Prosecutor's Office are taking action against misogyny online one day before International Women's Day. Since six o'clock on Thursday morning, police officers have been searching the homes of 45 suspects in eleven federal states.

In addition, officials had already taken action against 37 other suspects in advance. They are accused of “misogynistic postings with criminal relevance,” as the BKA and the public prosecutor’s office explained in a joint press release.

The investigation is therefore concerned with inciting posts, but also with posts "in which women were sexualized, slandered and insulted." Other posts advocated the rape and sexual assault of women or publicly disseminated torture and killing videos, the authorities said.

An important legal basis for the current investigation is a ruling by the Cologne Higher Regional Court from 2020. The court ruled that general denigrations against women can also constitute criminal incitement.

The background to the campaign is the joint project group “Combating Misogyny on the Internet”, in which officials from the BKA and the Central Office for Combating Internet Crime (ZIT) of the Frankfurt Public Prosecutor's Office who specialize in hate speech work together. The investigators took targeted action against misogynistic hate comments online and, according to SPIEGEL information, investigated and identified hate posters in social networks, but also in special Telegram channels.

The investigators also targeted certain forums of so-called “pick-up artists” and “incels”. Both are male-dominated subcultures in which misogyny is particularly widespread. (Read more about the incel movement, which also celebrates violence and terror against women, here.)

Six months probation
The project group is intensively committed to prosecuting misogyny on the internet, said BKA President Holger Münch: “We consciously go into the spaces of hate, identify acts and perpetrators, bring them out of anonymity and hold them accountable. «

According to SPIEGEL information, there has already been a conviction as a result of the investigation. The accused, who is said to have posted numerous misogynistic posts, was sentenced to six months in prison on probation. The verdict is not yet legally binding.

Senior public prosecutor Benjamin Krause from the ZIT emphasized that perpetrators should know that systematic misogyny on the Internet is also being systematically pursued. “Many of the perpetrators publicly and blatantly rant online,” Krause told SPIEGEL. This makes identification sometimes easy. According to Krause, the accused include not only men, but also some women.
Over for Germancels

cuckmany, lucky for me i live in a misogynistic country :cool:

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
jfl at this shit

The court ruled that general denigrations against women can also constitute criminal incitement.
freedom of speech in germany is dead, if it wasn't already dead.

My guess is other countries will follow. Netherlands isn't much better than germany in this regard.

I may have to delete soon.

"Unter den Beschuldigten sind laut Krause nicht nur Männer, sondern auch einige Frauen."
self hating femcel

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan and standardcel
Officially worst country in Europe

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and MoggerGaston
@AlexAP did they raid you?

No, they won't find anything. But I can't guarantee for other German users here.
It would be over for me right now if I lived in Germany I think.
They would also find the drugs that I have here and probably fuck me over for that too.

I am actually semi-scared of the impact my postings on this forum could have on my life in the near-future now.

My life is total garbage and shit, no social-media, no friends, no real job, etc. so there was never much to lose by being exposed -socially-. Which what I was afraid of before, but therefore only in a limited fashion since I had not much to lose.

But this society literally wants to put me in jail now for some shit-posting on an anonymous incel forum.
Actually insane, it's hard to believe it has come this far. I don't want to go to jail.

I could be criminalized for some shit-post I made high on ketamine a year ago that I don't even remember. How insane is that?
I already know it will be taken completely out of context and quoted in such a way that it should be taken at face-value and I am some crazy misogynist about to hurt women IRL or something.

It's just an insane situation to me tbh. I am already thinking of witnesses I would have to call in to defend me etc. what the fuck.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexAP
you've just been arrested for wrongthink, my dude :cool:

The article:

Translated:

Six months probation

soy neo nazi state

but nothing when migrant ethnics raped thousands of white women in Cologne in NYE. This is a good example of what people refer to as anarcho-tyranny.
white men do nothing these days. get off your asses

By incel do they mean actual self-proclaimed incels or are they using the word incel as a synonym of misogynistic

“Many of the perpetrators publicly and blatantly rant online”
Wow what a deranged evil criminal can even think of commiting such revolting crime as ranting online?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
They would never do that to a anti white hate speech or anti men hate speech

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 26885
By incel do they mean actual self-proclaimed incels or are they using the word incel as a synonym of misogynistic
nigga what do you think.

nobody gives a fuck about men who can't get basic romantic/sexual interaction. They should kill themselves according to the government.

it's about men getting angry about that fact and being 'misogynistic'. This has to be stopped.

@Corleone

JFL at this shit honestly. Free-speech is dead.

Germany is the most cucked and garbage nation in Europe, but the Netherlands isn't far behind. It's over.

@Corleone

JFL at this shit honestly. Free-speech is dead.

Germany is the most cucked and garbage nation in Europe, but the Netherlands isn't far behind. It's over.
Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom and United States are best countries in the world

you should've seen my old bio lemme tag u in it
But you’re “glad to live in a mysognist country” despite claiming to be a feminist?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer