In my experience of being on a shit-load, the best supplement out of the bunch is without question...

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Magnesium Glycinate

I did an experiment where I came off one supplement every week for one week and the week that felt the worst was the one where I was missing magnesium.

This is an absolute must and it's understandable why: It's heavily linked to testosterone levels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, AySab, 5.5psl and 3 others
real shit how much do u take a day?

Fucking nerd

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sub5c3l, Asps12 and 2 others
real shit how much do u take a day?

Two morning right after waking up and two in the evening just before going to bed.

The sleep is hella improved. HELLA. You get that deep sleep that you used to get as a young boy that you might not get as easily anymore. Put into a paralytic state.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Magnesium Glycinate

I did an experiment where I came off one supplement every week for one week and the week that felt the worst was the one where I was missing magnesium.

This is an absolute must and it's understandable why: It's heavily linked to testosterone levels

what else do you take? and surely the does nothing if you aren't deficient

Two morning right after waking up and two in the evening just before going to bed.

The sleep is hella improved. HELLA. You get that deep sleep that you used to get as a young boy that you might not get as easily anymore. Put into a paralytic state.
it actually helped so much with my brain fog n shit

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

dosage nigga

what else do you take? and surely the does nothing if you aren't deficient

Do we all eat the perfect diets? I think we're all deficient unless we eat all the right foods, cooked in all the right ways, at all the right temperatures.

I dunno about you but I can't be eating the perfect meal every day that covers all my body and mind's nutrient requirements.

I take a lot of stuff. I'd need time to tell you, but the fundamental important ones I take are Magnesium Glycinate, Vitamin D3 (which you know about), NMN, Creatine, Glucosamine, Glycine, TMG, Collagen peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.

There are a lot more but those are the ones I'd recommend.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Do we all eat the perfect diets? I think we're all deficient unless we eat all the right foods, cooked in all the right ways, at all the right temperatures.

I dunno about you but I can't be eating the perfect meal every day that covers all my body and mind's nutrient requirements.

I take a lot of stuff. I'd need time to tell you, but the fundamental important ones I take are Magnesium Glycinate, Vitamin D3 (which you know about), NMN, Creatine, Glucosamine, Glycine, TMG, Collagen peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.

getting your micronutrients isnt hard

Am afraid of taking this and growing my browridge even more when it’s already caveman tier

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and ascension
dont even care about the t. it helps my sleep so much

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Any recommended brands?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Any recommended brands?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and ascension
gelatin great supp

just eat cacao for magnesium

Magnesium Glycinate, Vitamin D3 (which you know about), NMN, Creatine, Glucosamine, Glycine, TMG, Collagen peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.
trying to anti-age , eh ?

and what is ur diet ?

Yoo thank you for sharing this bro. I started taking this and it pretty much solved my dry eyes which I've been struggling with for years.

Before when I was outside I could barely even look up at the sky, now my eyes feel normal and refreshed. Life saver.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Magnesium Glycinate

Is there a large difference between magnesium glycinate and the standard magnesium forms? I remember taking a ZMA in my teen lifting years. I can’t really remember if it had a pronounced effect.

That's a lot bhai, more than even me and I thought I take a lot!

Whey isolate
Creatine
D3k2
Zma
Omega 3
Multivitamin

Magnesium Glycinate

500mg test per week with ai in hand is the best supplement

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yoo thank you for sharing this bro. I started taking this and it pretty much solved my dry eyes which I've been struggling with for years.

Before when I was outside I could barely even look up at the sky, now my eyes feel normal and refreshed. Life saver.

Dry eyes? Have you responded to the correct thread?

Don't you mean this thread?

You're referring to the Renpho eyeris massager

Is there a large difference between magnesium glycinate and the standard magnesium forms? I remember taking a ZMA in my teen lifting years. I can’t really remember if it had a pronounced effect.

Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Beau Brummell
That's a lot bhai, more than even me and I thought I take a lot!

Whey isolate
Creatine
D3k2
Zma
Omega 3
Multivitamin

Won't respond, as you call me bro. Not fucking bhai. As though I am a sandal flapper from sandal flapping land. Moron.

Dry eyes? Have you responded to the correct thread?

Don't you mean this thread?

You're referring to the Renpho eyeris massager

No it's this one - Magnesium Glycinate. I googled and found others had their dry eyes fixed by it.

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappen
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension
Won't respond, as you call me bro. Not fucking bhai. As though I am a sandal flapper from sandal flapping land. Moron.
But u r a bhai, you're a bhai from Finchley like I'm a bhai from Manchester, bro, bhai it's all the same surely?

But u r a bhai, you're a bhai from Finchley like I'm a bhai from Manchester, bro, bhai it's all the same surely?

I have moved to Hendon and I am not a Bhai. Shut the fuck up.