In my side profile, my forehead hairline area looks kinda set back compared to my brow ridge

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Thanks to @ZUZZCEL for pinting this out. before people just said my brow ridge was good but never pointed out the forehead. is there any way to deal with this? just pray that the bone might grow when I reach my 20's? i know it's a really minor thing and does not matter at all but I am trying to looksmax everything i can. Maybe k2 and mk677 can help the bone grow? as well as calcium and vitamin d?

Last edited:
jfl ''Lookism.net X Looksmax.me'' Best crossover of 2019.

You can get forehead implants afaik but idk about bone growth there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
sorry if i sound pedantic and shit and overly meticulous, i just wanna wrap up all my BDD issues by the end of this year.
jfl ''Lookism.net X Looksmax.me'' Best crossover of 2019.

You can get forehead implants afaik but idk about bone growth there.
do you know me on lookism?

wtf is wrong with u, look totally normal

do you want a straight line or what

wtf is wrong with u, look totally normal

do you want a straight line or what
yeah tbh i never even thought about it. i thought my upper third was very good because of low brows and my nwo hairline and slightly protruding browridge.
You have the same username there if i'm not mistaking. I just lurk a lot tbh maybe even too much
yeah exactly. lookism.net users have better facial anatomy knowledge than fuckingfirst year med students lmao

• +1
Reactions: Guest
yeah exactly. lookism.net users have better facial anatomy knowledge than fuckingfirst year med students lmao
yeah jfl if you write any facial bone,even the most irrelevant one, followed by ''lookism'' on google, you will have 5+ threads on it.

You have severe bdd.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
i dont think it's a big deal. it's not a failo and my upper third halos from the front

i know my dude and it's hard to fix. it;s because of this site. i have never looked at the world the same .

you need to get a similar implant like this+ a browridge.

Sloped forehead is ideal. Post a picture.

bone cement, silicone or fat grafts but the fat grafts make your forehead look feminine since its not bone.

silicone you can have someone like eppley custom design before the surgery so its symmetrical

bone cement they have to mold it during the surgery so higher risk of fuck ups

Sloped forehead is ideal. Post a picture.
bone cement, silicone or fat grafts but the fat grafts make your forehead look feminine since its not bone.

silicone you can have someone like eppley custom design before the surgery so its symmetrical

bone cement they have to mold it during the surgery so higher risk of fuck ups

you need to get a similar implant like this+ a browridge.

View attachment 58618

View attachment 58619
i dont think i need that. jaw and cheekbones are so much more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

i dont think i need that. jaw and cheekbones are so much more important

That looks fine to me tbh ngl

Are you hardly even different from these two?

dont think so and dont really know. that picture was taken a year ago and since then my brow ridge has grown a bit. also my dad's brow rige is insane so i might get that later as i age.

• +1
dont think so and dont really know. that picture was taken a year ago and since then my brow ridge has grown a bit. also my dad's brow rige is insane so i might get that later as i age.
I doubt it's a problem ngl

its not sloped too far back. pretty sure mines sloped even worse and i might not even do anything about it

its subhuman in some pictures but doesnt bother me IRL

• +1