incel+high EQ=worst combo

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
imagine being able to tell girls arent attracted to you. imagine going outside and feeling nothing but women who are completely asexualic in your prescence.

low EQ is fundamental for low psl men in order to operate in social enviroments. i cant talk with girls because i can feel they are repulsed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Depresso, heightmaxxing, Clown Show and 3 others
imagine being able to tell girls arent attracted to you. imagine going outside and feeling nothing but women who are completely asexualic in your prescence.

low EQ is fundamental for low psl men in order to operate in social enviroments. i cant talk with girls because i can feel they are repulsed.
How TF can you write so fast nigga

Some subhumans are coping so well because they are low IQ and low EQ. They literally aren't aware of the reality that they are not experiencing because they are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Samsepioler
LOW EQ results in alienation nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
Some subhumans are coping so well because they are low IQ and low EQ. They literally aren't aware of the reality that they are not experiencing because they are ugly.
exactly ignorance is bliss