incel trait: being a foodie

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Being a foodie is kinda an incel trait. Normies are out being the life of the party they don't have time to be the chef of the future and spend hours buying ingredients, preparing recipes, measuring etc. Normies just grab a burger and go go go they are on the MOVE! They have a party to get to/people to meet/cool/fun jobs to go to!

-Incels on the other hand have (relatively) lots of free empty/time. May as well spend hours cooking the best meal for yourself. (cooking is a good incel cope)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, laaltin, dantemaxxing and 6 others
Foodies for life

a lot of women i know are foodies

fat fucks they are

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Latinolooksmaxxer
being artistic is in general a low PSL trait

ugly mofos trying to become guitar gods to slay stacy groupies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, dantemaxxing and Sprinkles
a lot of women i know are foodies

fat fucks they are
mainly black women. lets be real post-integration black men (more or less) have abandoned black women in favor of white women. (can't blame 'em black women look like trannies) so black women (like incels) have lots of open time so they spend that time filling empty hours cooking/eating. One reason normies stay thin is even if they do enjoy cooking they can cook and SHARE the food with their 10 friends. Problem with incels/femcel black women is they cook a recipe usually meant to serve 4 people but since they have no friends they eat ALL the food and get fat. (its easy to do happens to me)

nah I don’t even know how to cook I just eat hot Cheetos and drink a soda

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Being a foodie is kinda an incel trait. Normies are out being the life of the party they don't have time to be the chef of the future and spend hours buying ingredients, preparing recipes, measuring etc. Normies just grab a burger and go go go they are on the MOVE! They have a party to get to/people to meet/cool/fun jobs!

-Incels on the other hand have (relatively) lots of free empty/time. May as well spend hours cooking the best meal for yourself. (cooking is a good incel cope)
agreed but i don't think being fat is an incel trait, many normies are fat but they aren't fat from making high quality food, they are fat due to being fucking idiots eating trash goyslop and drinking alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Knowing how to cook is an incel trait? You people are getting more insane by the day. Go eat rocks and salt and you will retract this stupid statement.

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert and Sprinkles
Knowing how to cook is an incel trait? You people are getting more insane by the day. Go eat rocks and salt and you will retract this stupid statement.
if you're a male it's definitely an incel trait. normies cant cook at all therefore they rely on whatever their mom makes them and what their gf makes them and fast food like mcdonalds

no. never said that normies DO know how to cook but they are not foodies. I noticed incels will go out, buy ingredients (high quality ingredients) and be VERY specific about method/technique in cooking while normies don't really know or care about that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and emeraldglass
Being a foodie is definitely not an incel trait. It’s a trait for social normies.

Regardless, being a foodie is being gluttonous. It’s a sinful hobby, believe it or not

if you're a male it's definitely an incel trait. normies cant cook at all therefore they rely on whatever their mom makes them and what their gf makes them and fast food like mcdonalds
JFL at this crap bro, every day there is a new thread labeled incel trait:.. Just go live your life, work on your face, mind, and money, and don't live a strict existence full of fear of this or that. It is an incel characteristic to start a post discussing incel traits.

no normies just go out to restaurants or simply eat less when your out DOING shit you don't feel bored and want to eat/stuff your face like a wittle piggie wiggly!

okay I'll go eat goyslop because you said it's an incel trait

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Being a foodie is kinda an incel trait. Normies are out being the life of the party they don't have time to be the chef of the future and spend hours buying ingredients, preparing recipes, measuring etc. Normies just grab a burger and go go go they are on the MOVE! They have a party to get to/people to meet/cool/fun jobs to go to!

i haven't ate food in 2 days it not eating is op

Being a foodie is definitely not an incel trait. It’s a trait for social normies.
not really. i am a foodie but i only cook for me, myself, and I
Regardless, being a foodie is being gluttonous. It’s a sinful hobby, believe it or not
yes I agree you are SUPPOSED to cook for OTHERS. But in case ya didn't know this incels don't HAVE any friends so they cook for themselves/eat all the food. For example most recipes serve lets say 4 people. Well as an incel you will be a fat fuck and eat all that food because you have no one to share it with :D

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Brootal but true:feelsrope:

Bro I cooked for a girl on a date and she said it was fire i hit