Incel trait: Mindlessly following DIY surgeries on .org

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
A sign of low IQ, irrational decision making and impulsive behavior. Mindlessly following Clavicular and Orc DIY cope threads won’t ascend you, but it’ll lead you to a trip to the emergency room. I have yet to see an actual ascension from these cope home surgeries jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Soychadcell, NorwoodAscender, Pierrot and 2 others
@Clavicular @Orc

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
A sign of low IQ, irrational decision making and impulsive behavior. Mindlessly following Clavicular and Orc DIY cope threads won’t ascend you, but it’ll lead you to a trip to the emergency room. I have yet to see an actual ascension from these cope home surgeries jfl
womp womp, grow some balls and open that face up🤣

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and <6PSLcel
The kid who did self buccal fat removal is based

• Ugh..
A sign of low iq would be to say that me or orc recommended people to cut into the outside of their cheeks to remove buccal fat

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and pneumocystosis
A sign of low iq would be to say that me or orc recommended people to cut into the outside of their cheeks to remove buccal fat
in fact diy buccal fat removal was an initiative . Also tbh it gave him a good fame around here so i think it’s just larping

• +1
in fact diy buccal fat removal was an initiative . Also tbh it gave him a good fame around here so i think it’s just larping
Nah man hes a mentally ill sperg, to say that its me or orcs fault is just fucking retarded jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, pneumocystosis and thatrandomteen
what happen to him after, I dont remeber his @
i mean he answers on here so he is not dead. It is kind of sus since why wouldn’t he brag abt it with before and after pics?

• +1
i mean he answers on here so he is not dead. It is kind of sus since why wouldn’t he brag abt it with before and after pics?
prob privacy, but it is strange because he said that his mum was aware of the process and let him do it so it might be a hoax

• +1
prob privacy, but it is strange because he said that his mum was aware of the process and let him do it so it might be a hoax
tales from the mumbai asylum. Meh tbh larping on here for doing autistic diy surgeries won’t get him foids irl

• +1