Incel trait: others Incels use you to talk about their problems

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ElTruecel
Useless point without elaborating, there can be many ways in which they can use you to talk about their problems

Yea and it’s always stupid bullshit unless it’s personal + serious issues that deserve sympathy some people just need to suck it up man

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Useless point without elaborating, there can be many ways in which they can use you to talk about their problems
They always talk about their problems to you, which sucks: nobody likes someone that uses others as their emotional crutch.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
The issue is a lot of retards who whine the most when they find out u have more serious issues than them will use that issue against u. It’s happen a few times and is evidence that weak willed people deserve their fate sometimes, being weak doesn’t always mean being good

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Yea and it’s always stupid bullshit unless it’s personal + serious issues that deserve sympathy some people just need to suck it up man
Yeah, things that don't even affect them personally.

• +1
They always talk about their problems to you, which sucks: nobody likes someone that uses others as their emotional crutch.
Yea it’s annoying as fuck I hate how much empathy I have dude. My genes cucked me hard for altruism. I always feel bad and have a thought in my head making me feel guilty for a small thing I did.

I wish I didn’t empathy is such a cuck thing to have. The most successful people are the ones with no empathy

• +1
Yeah, things that don't even affect them personally.
If we weren’t cucked with high empathy feminine genetics we wouldve just ignored it or told them to kill themselves.

It’s even worse with normies for this shit ngl they’re even bigger weak pussies

• +1
If we weren’t cucked with high empathy feminine genetics we wouldve just ignored it or told them to kill themselves.

It’s even worse with normies for this shit ngl they’re even bigger weak pussies
Exactly! I would feel guilty if I told to them to shut up. It sucks being empathic.

• +1
Exactly! I would feel guilty if I told to them to shut up. It sucks being empathic.
It’s also even worse because empathy just attracts some people towards u but these people eventually betray or start pushing boundaries with you.

Good karma is bullshit for the most part. Too much empathy essentially brings u more harm than benefit sadly.

• +1
I thought you were talking about using you as an example when talking about their problems

• +1
truecel trait: you have no friends because you believe human life hates you for being ugly and for being a loser.

So you never get close to people anymore and only present a fake, idealized version of yourself when you socialize.

People may like this fake version of you and want to socialize with you anyways, but you reject them because you are afraid of them finding out who you really are and then rejecting you in the end.

Welcome to my life. Pure suffering.
17578.jpg

I want to die. I don't believe in life, in humans.

It's over.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and Latinus