Incel trait

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
Watching alpha m, teaching men’s fashion, charisma on command, brett maverick, based Zeus and etc..
I’m not going to lie like I didn’t watch it but damn I wasted my time JFL. I really thought I was going to be chico because of my “texting game”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6723, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
Good thing I only had this phase for less than a year

Can confirm incel who coped watching all those channels. Wish I had spent that time researching surgeries to fix my boneless face instead of coping with muh fashion. Wasted so much money on clothes.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6403
alpha m has some great products

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, PYT and Deleted member 6723
Watching alpha m, teaching men’s fashion, charisma on command, brett maverick, based Zeus and etc..
I’m not going to lie like I didn’t watch it but damn I wasted my time JFL. I really thought I was going to be chico because of my “texting game”
same damn. I used to watch them. Glad I watched them though cuz if I didnt I wouldnt discover the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Can confirm incel who coped watching all those channels. Wish I had spent that time researching surgeries to fix my boneless face instead of coping with muh fashion. Wasted so much money on clothes.
U just need more confidence bro, hold frame and eye contact

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and ToursOverBoyo2020
U just need more confidence bro, hold frame and eye contact

Can't believe I used to believe that bluepilled crap. Wasted prime years listening to those snake oil salesman when I should've been saving money for surgerymaxxing instead of wasting money on clothes. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403