Demon

lmao this shit is so based

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: human304, albe.ORG, MikeMew'sBitch and 8 others

lmao this shit is so based

It’s hard to know what to do

If the guy had a gun and he tried intervening, he could’ve hurt himself too. That bitch would probably not pay his hospital bill or care that much anyway

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, albe.ORG, JoshuaG and 6 others
good, she voted for it

• +1
Reactions: yen, MikeMew'sBitch, lemonnz and 1 other person

Police officer

The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a police officer you are not allowed to arrest criminal sluts for their slutty crimes. As a matter of fact your job is to protect them. That's the definition of the ultimate cuckoldry.
On top of that your job is to maintain the dystopian tyrannical oppressive order of the evil misandristic regime you serve so it's a no brainer really.

Simple A-S

Soldier

The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a soldier you risk your life to protect the sexhavers and the women of your country from enemy forces. Just a quick look at the current Russo-ukrainian war is proof that being a soldier is the ultimate cuckoldry. No woman and no sexhaver should feel entitled to protection from invading forces. Entitled people should protect themselves.
Simple A-S

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Why tf would I help knowing I haven't busted her cheeks and cum inside her? She's hot af tho, I would fuck her brains out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, MikeMew'sBitch, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
That’s not an incel that’s a certified chad. Just LOL if any man is willing to help a female stranger! I would literally never in a million years. I don’t care what is happening to the bish, I am OUT 🏃🏼🏃🏼🏃🏼

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Hottaco34, lmaxxer123 and 3 others
He did the right thing. Doesn't make sense to risk your life to save some random female that will forget about you and not attend your funeral if you get smoked.

• +1
Reactions: yen, Hottaco34, SomaliMax and 7 others
new literally me character
fucking piece of sht annoying wymyn just give him the damn phone, do you think he would steal if we didn't torment their ancestors as slaves? what a racist whpre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34, SomaliMax, albe.ORG and 2 others
robber should've shot her

pussy ass bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Hottaco34 and STAMPEDE
That's not an incel.
That's a Chad, baby.
Probably darktriadmaxxed as well.
A beta male would run and start screaming for help.
Chad stood there watching and enjoying the show.
Alpha as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, albe.ORG and lemonnz
Why would he risk his life for a girl that’s not even his family member or girlfriend, but totally a stranger? That’s not a beta male that’s a sigma male.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, SomaliMax and albe.ORG
"Beta male“, lol, more Like "smart man“ values his own well being more than that of some used up slut

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, albe.ORG and WeiWei
zased

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Why beta?
That’s strange a man who doesn’t want to play games with his life by protecting a stranger who he doesn’t even know so he is rather smart

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
She wouldn’t have helped him either if the roles were reversed and it wouldn’t be posted on twitter and be called a cuck beta male
Jfl at male existence

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
LEADER OF THE MGTOW MOVEMENT WHO WILL LEAD WW3 AGAINST THE 🇮🇱

Why save her?

So she can say “thanks”, and go run along to suck chads cock?

Gtfo. Unless it’s a bitch I’m fucking, no female on earth owes my respect, or help.

Idgaf, not gonna risk getting hurt for some whore.