Inceldom deteriorates your mental capacity

Demir

Demir

Banned
I am convinced that I was 10 times smarter when I was 15, I was always among brightest students. Now I feel like I'm bellow average IQ, I can't concentrate, I can't remember anything, I can't cope, I am not able to feel any pleasure. I feel like inceldom burned my braincels permanently, I hate myself and I wish to disappear from face of the earth

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, AdamLanza, Deleted member 2810 and 14 others
Why are you not surgerymaxing bro?

you need the feminine energy of a cute girl next to you to really be mentally sound

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, UglyMan, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
bro fuark, it might be true that you can lose iq from being subhuman (very brutal)

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464 and Demir
i know this feeling bro, i feel ive experienced severe cognitive decline over the past 5 years, word recognition, spelling, everything. i feel like a fucking slug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, TheChosenChad, UglyMan and 3 others
I feel like im even smarter after the blackpill bro..

Too late? Sounds like cope, when is it too late to looksmax?

I am 31 now,, too late my bro, even if I surgerymax I will be 30 something poor fuck up with no friends who can't even have a proper conversation, maybe I will succeed to lose my virginity and that's it, it's not worth of money and effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Honestly I think this is legit. I used to be kinda smart now I’m really retarded.
you need the feminine energy of a cute girl next to you to really be mentally sound
I failed college multiple times. I’m usually a quiet and lazy student. Last semester when there was a girl I liked and hanged out with in it, I was one of the top participating and scoring students. I need a girl to be motivated in life.

Actually legit. Men need someone to take care of and help in order to feel fulfilled in life. That’s why you see older single guys sponsoring young girls (18-22) because it gives them deep satisfaction.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1464
Cortisol is making us dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Demir
@Demir serious question bro, life without family after 30... is it worth living? i want to die/ i will die before 30 so i am curious

When a man has no girl in his life = over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, SHARK, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I am convinced that I was 10 times smarter when I was 15, I was always among brightest students. Now I feel like I'm bellow average IQ, I can't concentrate, I can't remember anything, I can't cope, I am not able to feel any pleasure. I feel like inceldom burned my braincels permanently, I hate myself and I wish to disappear from face of the earth
Reminder: you just said braincels instead of brain cells. I think you may be right

• +1
Actually legit. Men need someone to take care of and help in order to feel fulfilled in life. That’s why you see older single guys sponsoring young girls (18-22) because it gives them deep satisfaction.
When a man has no girl in his life = over
Every male needs a female partner. It’s extremely important for mental health. Life without a girl is pointless. And if you can stay sane without a girl in your life for long period of time it means you have autism. Seriously. A normal brain is not able to stay sane without a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Its a fact that mental sickness such as depression can have a huge impact on cognitive function. Lower concentration is probably the most obvious one. your brain cells don‘t get destroyed - that only happens when asphyxia or brain trauma (or Alzheimers etc.). However, when you rot without new impact, your neural connection gets wasted too. Something I have experienced, after school I should have gone to university but due to mental illness I gave up and did nothing.

• +1
@Demir try concerta

• +1