Incels according to blackpillers

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
According to rotting Incels if you play video games you’re a truecel

Guys I guess pro athletes, chads/chadlites & standard normies with gfs are Incels due to being gamers

101497C6 8C77 415C A35F 21FEAC4E889B

Guys it seems 97% of guys who play video games are rotting Incels because rotting Incels claim gaming is some sort of truecel trait.

Guys virtually all Zoomers must be rotting truecels
ABF2C441 5B83 4D95 ABBB 3B8F64E5C8A9

3 billion Incels and 99.999% of gen z that play on console, played on fortnite with their friends are all Incels. The muh jock athletes this forum worships seem to all be incel since they all play video games as well.
9730DDF6 5335 44A6 827B 95B75409685D

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Sprinkles, rand anon and 5 others
im a hideous monster video game addicted truecel

• +1
Reactions: horizon
im a hideous monster video game addicted truecel
Gamers can’t be truecels they’re all ntfag normies actual Incels rot. Gaming is for ntfag normies

“Incel” gamers who are “nt” are retarded for not profiting off streaming or going pro literal fucking retards.

It’s so easy to make a living from gaming hahaha u gotta be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:fucking coping as an incel to say otherwise

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
Only playing offline games is an incel trait. You don't see normies religiously playing Zelda lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel and 2 others
Depends what you play. If you play fifa, fortnite, COD, you're most likely a NT normie with a social Life. Incels like me play baldur's gate, fallout and other obscure crpgs from the 2000s. The amount of thought and Energy you have to put into those games Is Just completely different and could never be done if you have some Active social/ sexual life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, PrinceLuenLeoncur, SidharthTheSlayer and 6 others
good thread

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
if your dick is big you can do anything

its over

@Shkreliii @moggergatson pathetic fucking sperg losers like u guys have to cope with gaming being an incel trait while a chad who rots on vidya 24/7 is currently fucking ur oneitis

A gamer Chad rn is completely fucking the Stacy u worship pussy’s deep raw because gaming is a Normie/chad trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and wollet2
lol nigga put two footballers promoting fifa as like they play it everyday jfl

@Shkreliii @moggergatson pathetic fucking sperg losers like u guys have to cope with gaming being an incel trait while a chad who rots on vidya 24/7 is currently fucking ur oneitis

A gamer Chad rn is completely fucking the Stacy u worship pussy’s deep raw because gaming is a Normie/chad trait
@MoggerGaston @Latinus @forevergymcelling @one job away hahah accept the truth and stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
lol nigga put two footballers promoting fifa as like they play it everyday jfl
jfl stop coping muh gamers are Incels :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: lol lol:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: ok bro stop coping and go outside

• +1
jfl stop coping muh gamers are Incels :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: lol lol:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: ok bro stop coping and go outside
gamers are incels if u still play game past 21 every day u are a looser, normies and chads play it sometimes with their friends not every day cope more gametard

• JFL
gamers are incels if u still play game past 21 every day u are a looser, normies and chads play it sometimes with their friends not every day cope more gametard
I don’t play video games whatsoever u retard I’m a rotter. Ur missing the point of my post real Incels like me and u rot because we’re fucking losers.

All those normies and Chads are playing video games while u sit rotting like an incel because ur a non NT FUCKING LOSER HAHSHSHS

• JFL
And more importantly: normies and chads casual gamers rarely identify as gamers.

• +1
Reactions: k99

Hahaha you basement dwelling loser @k99 heres ur so called chad not playing video games

Depends what you play. If you play fifa, fortnite, COD, you're most likely a NT normie with a social Life. Incels like me play baldur's gate, fallout and other obscure crpgs from the 2000s. The amount of thought and Energy you have to put into those games Is Just completely different and could never be done if you have some Active social/ sexual life
brutal for me :feelswhy::feelswah:

IMG 3510

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Guys I guess pro athletes, chads/chadlites & standard normies with gfs are Incels due to being gamers
jfl you really are gonna show pro athletes being PAID to play games to advertise them to normie incels

they might play fifa cause its the same sport and who wouldn’t want to play in a game as themselves but generally video games are an incel trait

I dont care if you do it, im jusr saying i value gaming and collecting funko pops, and doing drugs under a bridge the same. They accomplish nothing, which is just nothing.

On the other hand i struggled many years and still do, to stop wasting my life on such things.

According to rotting Incels if you play video games you’re a truecel

View attachment 2910205
Guys it seems 97% of guys who play video games are rotting Incels because rotting Incels claim gaming is some sort of truecel trait.

Guys virtually all Zoomers must be rotting truecels View attachment 2910208

3 billion Incels and 99.999% of gen z that play on console, played on fortnite with their friends are all Incels. The muh jock athletes this forum worships seem to all be incel since they all play video games as well. View attachment 2910210

Yes dude. Hype your self up, you are indeed the 1% the millions of men replacing gaming without demanding a fulfilling life is good. Wjy have the posibillitu of a good life when you can be a dragon slayer digitally?

Why demand anything from your goverment when you can hit head shots better than 80%of all players?

It’s just a source of entertainment. If you play 8 hrs per day you’re just as much as a loser as someone who rots on Netflix watching shit.

Gamers can’t be truecels they’re all ntfag normies actual Incels rot. Gaming is for ntfag normies

“Incel” gamers who are “nt” are retarded for not profiting off streaming or going pro literal fucking retards.

It’s so easy to make a living from gaming hahaha u gotta be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:fucking coping as an incel to say otherwise
Just another thing. I did not say chads do not play games, infact ive talked to those people. They do however have a life thats valuable. And worth living.

Im just saying,
It’s just a source of entertainment. If you play 8 hrs per day you’re just as much as a loser as someone who rots on Netflix watching shit.
Exactly. Or dying of an Od under a highway

Just cherry pick theory. Imagine thinking pro athletes are spending most of their time on this shit jfl. Just look at those esport events to see what the average gamer looks like :feelskek:

Yes dude. Hype your self up, you are indeed the 1% the millions of men replacing gaming without demanding a fulfilling life is good. Wjy have the posibillitu of a good life when you can be a dragon slayer digitally?

Why demand anything from your goverment when you can hit head shots better than 80%of all players?

I demand neetbux from the government so I can lay on my ass and play games all day nigga

thats a celebrity not ur bully chad jfl at ur iq
Chads don’t bully it’s only retarded narcy normies for the most part. God I hate normies so much ngl.
jfl you really are gonna show pro athletes being PAID to play games to advertise them to normie incels

they might play fifa cause its the same sport and who wouldn’t want to play in a game as themselves but generally video games are an incel trait
Then why did 99.9999% of Zoomers including the ones in shitty poorest low class areas have a console growing up rotting on them.
I dont care if you do it, im jusr saying i value gaming and collecting funko pops, and doing drugs under a bridge the same. They accomplish nothing, which is just nothing.

On the other hand i struggled many years and still do, to stop wasting my life on such things.
I doomscroll all day I wish I was a gamer so I could make a living but it requires NT. I could easily be a talentless streamer making millions if I had the opportunity u gamer fags do
nope because u could make a living
Just cherry pick theory. Imagine thinking pro athletes are spending most of their time on this shit jfl. Just look at those esport events to see what the average gamer looks like :feelskek:
they make a living they mog me but yea e sport gamers are legit the most dysgenic people I’ve seen I’m ngl
Just another thing. I did not say chads do not play games, infact ive talked to those people. They do however have a life thats valuable. And worth living.

Im just saying,

Exactly. Or dying of an Od under a highway
gamers mog because they could streamer maxx but all the retarded low iq NT gamers on this forum seem to be too stupid for that.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
And more importantly: normies and chads casual gamers rarely identify as gamers.
Gamers could streamer maxx if they are NT look at all these unattractive talentless MANLET streamers making millions. If I was NT and a gamer ID be a streamer spewing the truth to everybody and also having entertaining streams with all the money in the world shitting on kikes

Chads don’t bully it’s only retarded narcy normies for the most part. God I hate normies so much ngl.

Then why did 99.9999% of Zoomers including the ones in shitty poorest low class areas have a console growing up rotting on them.

I doomscroll all day I wish I was a gamer so I could make a living but it requires NT. I could easily be a talentless streamer making millions if I had the opportunity u gamer fags do

nope because u could make a living

they make a living they mog me but yea e sport gamers are legit the most dysgenic people I’ve seen I’m ngl

gamers mog because they could streamer maxx but all the retarded low iq NT gamers on this forum seem to be too stupid for that.
Yes bro just join the team of thousands of 2 viewer streams, go ahead