Incels are often hypocrites

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
If you claim you've accepted blackpill and understand it, I really don't understand how you can hate women.

Truth be told, any white dude can get a gf in SEA, yet rarely anyone does. Everybody wants a white good looking girl, but somehow refuses to admit that's shallow too.

I can admit fully that I am shallow - not because I am a narcy but because I am a human. Presented with a gl girl with a terrible personality and a bad looking one with a good personality, I'd always pick the first one.

Women aren't any more shallow than men - they just appear so because they have infinite options

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, Primalsplit, try2beme and 4 others
nothing wrong with hypocrisy

everyone wants to be rich, nobody wants to be poor
everyone wants to be good-looking, nobody wants to be ugly

these are all sound understandings. hypocrisy is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gilbert_Durandal, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Yeah, if I was woman I would be hypergamous too. I can't blame them. I do blame the cuck men though, who act against their own interests and cuck themselves by helping enforce the feminist status quo. These are the people deserving of all our hatred.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, MoggerGaston, scrunchables and 4 others
Agree with the post. There are others reasons to hate women though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni and Lonenely sigma
nothing wrong with hypocrisy

everyone wants to be rich, nobody wants to be poor
everyone wants to be good-looking, nobody wants to be ugly

these are all sound understandings. hypocrisy is irrelevant
Right, but then you have no right to hate on anyone really. You can only realistically hate your parents (which is fucking stupid) or hate God (which is not a very smart way to go through life either) for your starting point

Right, but then you have no right to hate on anyone really. You can only realistically hate your parents (which is fucking stupid) or hate God (which is not a very smart way to go through life either) for your starting point
What if you were bullied? Are you not going to hate your bullies?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lonenely sigma
What if you were bullied? Are you not going to hate your bullies?
I sure am, but its not really related to this. Those are individuals and you hate them for their actions, not for their situation in life.

I am talking about people who hate on women as a whole without admiting that they are, in fact, not that much different in terms of personality.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Shycel
I have the right to feel any way I do. Nobody can dictate which emotions I am allowed to have or not.
What you are saying is absurd.

It's another question of how these emotions should/can be handled and to which actions they should/can lead.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
I sure am, but its not really related to this. Those are individuals and you hate them for their actions, not for their situation in life.

I am talking about people who hate on women as a whole without admiting that they are, in fact, not that much different in terms of personality.
when women aren't friendly or affectionate towards me, there's no reason to not hate women really.

i wouldn't hate women if they wouldn't reject me, talk shit behind my back, laugh about me, bully me, compete with me for money, space, help, air, tax-money, government subsidies, and so on.

Me and women aren't a team, women betrayed me. I compete with women.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 48689
when women aren't friendly or affectionate towards me, there's no reason to not hate women really.

i wouldn't hate women if they wouldn't reject me, talk shit behind my back, laugh about me, bully me, compete with me for money, space, help, air, tax-money, government subsidies, and so on.

I witnessed 3 Beckies laugh at a normie and chat shit about him in the hallway, evil gender.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
I witnessed 3 Beckies laugh at a normie and chat shit about him in the hallway, evil gender.
women's personality = my avatar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 48689
If you claim you've accepted blackpill and understand it, I really don't understand how you can hate women.

Truth be told, any white dude can get a gf in SEA, yet rarely anyone does. Everybody wants a white good looking girl, but somehow refuses to admit that's shallow too.

I can admit fully that I am shallow - not because I am a narcy but because I am a human. Presented with a gl girl with a terrible personality and a bad looking one with a good personality, I'd always pick the first one.

Women aren't any more shallow than men - they just appear so because they have infinite options
or maybe we cant get them

First of all if I recall well you are a 6ft 1 dutch chadlite so I really can't imagine you feeling what I felt from women.

Second of all, yeah I may have worded it badly, you can feel however you like, but the point is how its pointless to hate on a group and spend that much time and effort into that.

Its like those subhuman whites who think jews ruined their lives jfl. Despite jews being opposed to white people like women are to incels, neither jews nor women are the problem, its just your looks level/money/god knows what else

First of all if I recall well you are a 6ft 1 dutch chadlite so I really can't imagine you feeling what I felt from women.
so you believe I lie about my experiences in life. That's fine, but impossible to have a real conversation then.
Second of all, yeah I may have worded it badly, you can feel however you like, but the point is how its pointless to hate on a group and spend that much time and effort into that.
I agree with you. Staying stuck in hate destroys life quality.
Its like those subhuman whites who think jews ruined their lives jfl. Despite jews being opposed to white people like women are to incels, neither jews nor women are the problem, its just your looks level/money/god knows what else
or black people being burned on a cross by the KKK, 150 years ago. Why do they think the KKK ruined their lives?

it's not the KKK's fault, it's just your skin color.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and TechnoBoss
so you believe I lie about my experiences in life. That's fine, but impossible to have a real conversation then.
I didn't mean for it to sound like that, I just wanted to say that if I was just left to feel how I should feel naturally, I'd feel hatred too, yet I don't because I've thought about it and decided its pointless
or black people being burned on a cross by the KKK, 150 years ago. Why do they think the KKK ruined their lives?

it's not the KKK's fault, it's just your skin color.
Thats a good point, but through it you can also see what I meant to say. Women (or in this case KKK) won't change. They are programmed to think in their own ways.

Thats literally the blackpill itself. If it wasn't like that, we wouldn't be on the forum called looksmax, aiming to change the very thing that makes women act in the way they do towards us.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston