Incels dont have a looksmatch and here is why

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
every time i complain about all the effort i have put in getting laid and that a girl should like me for all the work i have done people respond:

"but think this: would you like a subhuman bottom tier tryhard girl?"

But thats the thing. There aren't any subhuman bottom tier tryhard girls. You will never see a starvemaxxed femcel tier girl that plays a billion notes on bass, does a PhD and runs cross country marathons. This thing doesnt exist.

You can be entitled all you want as an incel simply because women, would never do all these things that you did. they dont have the energy+determination to do so. there is no female equivilent for you. Incels are truly a completely unique species.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ranierean, proxyy, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
Shut there is bojack equivalent buch out there

Exactly.

There is no baby ass or baby tit horror, but there’s always baby dick horror.

64FFC4FE C049 400E B67B A0FA1E844F65

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, St.TikTokcel, sub5c3l and 2 others
Men tend to get more extreme on both ends while women usually hang around the bell curve.

When it comes to men there are disproportianetely more geniuses as well as retards (for example: you :lul:).

So if incels are a different species, chads are a different species too. Incels are inferior to women by default. And there's  NOTHING they can do when it comes to women. Normies can get women with some amount of game, money, talent boosting their attractiveness even if with an expiration date. And Chads can hardly SCREW UP WITH women since they're effortlessly superior to them anyways.

When it comes to men there are disproportianetely more geniuses as well as retards (for example: you
i made a few mistakes in the past but im wise now....

So if incels are a different species, chads are a different species too. Incels are inferior to women by default. And there's  NOTHING they can do when it comes to women. Normies can get women with some amount of game, money, talent. And Chads can hardly SCREW UP WITH women since they're effortlessly superior to them anyways.
why am i so inferior???

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i made a few mistakes in the past but im wise now....
I think you're just genetically predisposed to being a retard. A few improvements won't make that much of a difference.:feelshmm:

why am i so inferior???
If you can figure out why, maybe you will find a way to cure your inceldom.:feelsokman:

I think you're just genetically predisposed to being a retard. A few improvements won't make that much of a difference.
what do you know you little faggot?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Primalsplit
you are just a miserable frogman trying to bring others down to his level
Trust me buddy. My level would be a big improvement. :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Of course not. Ugly loser girls don't want ugly loser men, they want better looking men than them or at least much more powerful ones.

• So Sad
A woman can just go outside holding a sign of "have sex with me for free tonight" and get laid in less than an hour NO MATTER HOW UGLY, SHORT, FAT, OLD, YOUNG, WHATEVER RACE, NO MATTER WHAT, THERE IS A DUDE WHO WILL HAPPILY FUCK HER. Why female inceldom doesnt exist and femceldom is literally just girls who cannot get chad to fuck them, it isnt sex deprivation its chad deprivation.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and InnerVoid
damn you guys could never just find one girl and fuck her all the time instead? you dont deserve one kill yourself

• +1
Incels just aren't worthy !

• +1