Incels need God

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Diamond
I genuinely think if Incels turn to Christ, they can be cured of crippling nihilism and hating on others for their subhumanity.
Instead of complaining, trusting in God might give them a chance to actually enjoy their lives,hope to continue life instead of roping even if they are sub-5's, as our lives are short anyway, and if you want everlasting life after you die, you must accept Christ as your Lord

Jesus loves you that’s why he died on cross to take away your sins but how do you return this favor to him? by being a sore loser incel?

Remember that Jesus loves you and wants you all in heaven and if you ever feel you’re not loved:

John 15:18 “If the world hates you just remember that it has hated me first.”

John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, aber, HitAndRun and 5 others
I genuinely think if Incels turn to Christ, they can be cured of crippling nihilism and hating on others for their subhumanity.
Instead of complaining, trusting in God might give them a chance to actually enjoy their lives,hope to continue life instead of roping even if they are sub-5's, as our lives are short anyway, and if you want everlasting life after you die, you must accept Christ as your Lord

Jesus loves you that’s why he died on cross to take away your sins but how do you return this favor to him?

Remember that Jesus loves you and wants you all in heaven and if you ever feel you’re not loved:

John 15:18 “If the world hates you just remember that it has hated me first.”

John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
based and christpilled

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aber, HitAndRun and Funnyunenjoyer1
I hate Christ

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, aber, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
I became more spiritual after taking the blackpill jfl

I think it is the only possible path after observing the abyss face to face.

Atheist materialist incels are doomed to failure and have a high chance of ending up committing suicide.

• +1
Reactions: aber, HitAndRun and M-1014
I Love Christ
Allison Miller A Million Little Things GIF by ABC Network

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aber and HitAndRun
✝️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aber, HitAndRun and Funnyunenjoyer1
didnt read find allah