Incels often ask me how to approach women

I will get rizz when zoloft starts working

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, AspiringMogger and klip11
shame on you lol

i can’t handle being rejected by women, id either kill myself or kill the woman who rejected me
Just approach gl women or better race than yours.That is what OP did

how was it, did she like it? did u make her cum? do you know ur stats btw?
Nigga you cockwatching @Kamui take a look at this shit 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
thanks, i won’t do anything with this info

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I get asked this question a lot when I tell people I’ve spam approached a lot irl so I’ll give a step by step guide of what to say:

- Hi my name is [blank] I came up to you cause I thought you were pretty. What’s your name?
> She tells you her name
- Wyd here?
> She tells you some bullshit you don’t care about
- You make a joke on the fly (the hard part)
> if she laughs she like you if she doesn’t Issa wrap
- You ask for her number and try to plan for a date

If this is too hard for you, no looksmaxxing is gonna salvage you. This shit works everywhere if she is attracted to you.
have you ever done this in CPH? All danish users told me not to cold approach here

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
do u have to be black or chad for it
In scandi being black is all it takes. A sub 5 PSL pinkoid doing what the OP told in this thread is going to get a decent amount of prison time.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and socialcel
In scandi being black is all it takes. A sub 5 PSL pinkoid doing what the OP told in this thread is going to get a decent amount of prison time.
do u live in scandinavia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and socialcel
This is Way blacks are taking Europe over. High inhib is all in the mind and subsequently bbc is law
low inhib is law but I’ll never be low inhib

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
I get asked this question a lot when I tell people I’ve spam approached a lot irl so I’ll give a step by step guide of what to say:

- Hi my name is [blank] I came up to you cause I thought you were pretty. What’s your name?
> She tells you her name
- Wyd here?
> She tells you some bullshit you don’t care about
- You make a joke on the fly (the hard part)
> if she laughs she like you if she doesn’t Issa wrap
- You ask for her number and try to plan for a date

If this is too hard for you, no looksmaxxing is gonna salvage you. This shit works everywhere if she is attracted to you.
reeks of 0 pussy

This is Way blacks are taking Europe over. High inhib is all in the mind and subsequently bbc is law
It has nothing to do with inhib JFL. Just being black. Sub 5 PSL pinkoid doing this = social suicide + prison time

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
It has nothing to do with inhib JFL. Just being black. Sub 5 PSL pinkoid doing this = social suicide + prison time
What BLACKpilled your mind to this extent. High inhib is in white dna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and socialcel
race is the most retarded cope ever. bones are all that matter+being NT

• +1
What BLACKpilled your mind to this extent. High inhib is in white dna
Go outside + social media is all that you need + caged hard today when a 170cm fob boneless somali entered the bus and some 3 PSL slavcel foid started writing a snap about how the blackcel is tall and that she wants him, legit caged hard @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, AspiringMogger and russiancelreturns
Go outside + social media is all that you need + caged hard today when a 170cm fob boneless somali entered the bus and some 3 PSL slavcel foid started writing a snap about how the blackcel is tall and that she wants him, legit caged hard @russiancelreturns
Yeah, this guy struggles to even grasp pussy, only blacks slay!

IMG 9379

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, AspiringMogger and St.TikTokcel
  • Hmm...
Doesn't affect me but I'm just stating basic empirical evidence.
How does it not affect you. If it’s caused by environment (as supposed by the bbc medi halo theory), you’d get more pussy.

Only way it wouldn’t affect you is if it’s biologically driven, and subsequently out of your control.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
you’d get more pussy.
Brotha, the only time I've spoken to a woman my age was when I got asked in which cabinet the class is going to be. I uttered 3 words. That happened like 7 years ago in HS.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and AspiringMogger
Approaching works, but few men have the mental strength to undergo the absurd amount of rejection. It's not for everybody.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back