Inceltrait: no drivers license

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
If you are in your 20s and still dont have a car or driver license, thats a huge redflag to females. You loose chances in life without a drivers license. A Foid on tinder matches you but she lives 80km away. What are you gonna do, drive the bycicle there? lol. some jobs even require you to have a drivers license.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, lookism, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
Just go by train to your date until then. It's not that hard

lol, I had a driver license since 16

In the US almost every girl starts driving at 15 or 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 19174 and chosen-one
If you are in your 20s and still dont have a car or driver license, thats a huge redflag to females. You loose chances in life without a drivers license. A Foid on tinder matches you but she lives 80km away. What are you gonna do, drive the bycicle there? lol. some jobs even require you to have a drivers license.
Lol, imagine driving for 80km only to be rejected or end up in the friendzone... :feelskek:
I've approached in my early 20s online and in real life hundreds of girls, went on dozens of dates, but with very little success, so ultimately there was no need to go through the hassle of buying a car or getting a driver's license, since there would be little opportunities to use the car anyway and here is often faster and simpler to just use public transport or cabs.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Deleted member 22918
Depends on where you live tbh. In western Europe having a car is a halo but not an absolute requirement unlike burgerland.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and flippasav
Depends on where you live tbh. In western Europe having a car is a halo but not an absolute requirement unlike burgerland.
america is insane. there whole country is build for cars.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
a car is a massive time saver. lol at public transport europeons

a car is a massive time saver. lol at public transport europeons
true but not worth it to pay 1/5 of your wage, just so you can be a little bit faster. just wake up earlier

i buy used cars for a few hundred dollars. i just need to go from point a to point b

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
been driving a car since 18 and still inkwell sadly

been driving a car since 18 and still inkwell sadly
In my college 3/4 of girls have started driving since 17
They fog hard too (UK)

dont see the point in it since I didnt get it right away, everything is in walking distance for me and I have nowhere to be jfl

My cock is 80km long so it can be sucked with no car no problems

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
dont see the point in it since I didnt get it right away, everything is in walking distance for me and I have nowhere to be jfl
MIRIN. i need to walk through dangerous industreal area to get to the next supermarket which is 25 minute walk

Got a driver's license but what's the use if you're a sub5. No matter what you do, you will always be invisible to females. I know a slayer at uni that is 20 yrs old ig and he is getting a lot of pussy while not having a license. If you're good-looking, the girls will come to pick you up and won't care. A foid can take care of poor lazy Tyrone by giving him a place to sleep in her apartment, massaging his massive dick every night while shitting on the 5'5 Indian neckbeard for living in his mom's basement.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Mumbaicels don't have to worry just get into these badboys

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 19174
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
She comes to see you, regardless of whether or not you have a car. Duh

Im 19, incel, no drivers license (planning getting one 2025) and a girl is willing to travel one hour with bus/train to my city so we can meet and hang out

water

My friends little sister was weirded out I didn't have a license at 17 , still don't have one at 20. And honestly might never get a car or it will be terrible