Increase height through microfractures

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Do this exercise in the evening
First step: is to do jogging or normal pace running for 30 min to 45 min with ankle weight of 1 to 2 kg on both shin bones everyday.. start with 30 and progress to 45 min.. Reason(it will make microfractures)

Second after doing this stretch your shin bone for 90 min.. To do this attach weighted plates or some other weighted shitt of 25 lbs on each shin bone (if you are above 5 foot8inches apply 35 lbs.. If not apply 25 lbs on each legs) and lay on bed like this(image below) reason:(it will stretch and make nano level spaces between fractures where new bone will form)
Screenshot 20210330 145446
next step:after doing stretching your shin bone don't apply pressure on it(don't step on floor because the spaces formed through stretching will compress so no use of all the process ) ... Go to bed and sleep...(that's why you should do it in evening)
Expectation:1 inch in 3 months if done properly.. 2 to 3 inches in a year
Note:this is the only way to increase height after closure of growth plates

Diet:take vitiman d and calcium alot cuz new bone will not form without this... Take mk677 for faster results
"this process is based on leg legthning surgery if done with consistentany its Legit and scientific"
Thanks"i don't make money from this shittt so don't bark in the thread i just wanted to help"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, mefrom, Deleted member 51465 and 27 others
@everyone
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo @Salludon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Slayer, Kingkellz and 3 others
Walmart LL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mezo103, mogstars, zura and 15 others
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU, TheAbyssinian, Jigen and 9 others
will unironically try this after my plates close

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I'll microfracture you in a minute if I keep being included in mass tags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, leopold123, IHeightMogU and 23 others
got a method for clavicles?

op is the biggest coper on here

another cope thread from a mew coper

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23564, Acromegaly_Chad and 5 others
i' ll do this and report the results
i already prepared my position
i'll use 2 backpacks full of books instead of weights

100 jumps at evening and after this 90 minutes of this strange stretching while watching tv

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, soontoaccend, Yerico7 and 2 others

100 jumps at evening and after this 90 minutes of this strange stretching while watching tv
I don't about how much you should jump to make microfractures so if you can do what i listed it will be great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785

You can attach iron plates to angle weight or dumbles weight for stretching.. Yh u can use mobile or tv for distraction

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785

If you want to check if this process is true or not... Do it for one month with consistency and with proper way... You'll increase 1 cm i grantee

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Yerico7 and Deleted member 7785
If you want to check if this process is true or not... Do it for one month with consistency and with proper way... You'll increase 1 cm i grantee
ok bro i will call results i have all april to work
im 17 btw
lifefuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Ryan
ok bro i will call results i have all april to work
im 17 btw
lifefuel
Bro another thing dont miss the diet.. Take a lot vitiman d, calcium and protein

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 7785
Most retarded post in the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 9511 and 3 others
Tenor3

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and GigaAscender
You are helping nobody, it's like telling people to jump into a well and saying you are just helping them, retarded greycel.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and Ryan
Just bonesmash your heels bro

Can be done before closure too?

Can I go from 6'3 to 6'5 doing this?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Can be done before closure too?
Bro before closure of growth plates you already have potential to grow so i would say hgh maxxing is better if you are at middle or start of puberty through hiit excercise or mk-677 but if your growth plates are about to close like at the end of puberty so i recommend to do this method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and Yerico7
Yes this pic is from a experiment done by a guy.. He claimed he increased 2 inches in 6 months using this
jfl did u even look through the pdf

jfl did u even look through the pdf
Yes... This pdf contains many experiments done by people on shin bone... I'm talking about this specific picture experiment.... There is a full article on it

Yes... This pdf contains many experiments done by people on shin bone... I'm talking about this specific picture experiment.... There is a full article on it
yes and one of those things they tested was the microfracture + ankle weights technique. They came to a strong conclusion that it is absolute cope and even potentially harmful.

"But after 6 months, NO permanent growth was reported from any experimenters (about 400 subjects worldwide). This routine was very difficult to endure since it resulted in sleepless nights and even nightmares. About 4 hours into sleep, experimenters reported mild muscle cramps in the legs due to irregular blood circulation which was negatively impacted by the heavy ankle weights. Through trials and errors, we know that sleep is of vital importance and NO exercises should ever be experimented while sleeping."

The picture you used is of one of the guys from this organization.... not the guy who claimed to have grown 2 inches in 6 months

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 9511 and 2 others
yes and one of those things they tested was the microfracture + ankle weights technique. They came to a strong conclusion that it is absolute cope and even potentially harmful.

"But after 6 months, NO permanent growth was reported from any experimenters (about 400 subjects worldwide). This routine was very difficult to endure since it resulted in sleepless nights and even nightmares. About 4 hours into sleep, experimenters reported mild muscle cramps in the legs due to irregular blood circulation which was negatively impacted by the heavy ankle weights. Through trials and errors, we know that sleep is of vital importance and NO exercises should ever be experimented while sleeping."

The picture you used is of one of the guys from this organization.... not the guy who claimed to have grown 2 inches in 6 months
If u have eyes you'll see it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
That's only one guy who was 15 and still growing, others didn't report any growing no matter was exercises or routines did.
He said he didnt grow for over a year and half and his growth plates were closed

bruv.... it literally says "Here’s Sky sleeping with the ankle weights.. Vulcrum’s method looks exactly like this". Sky is the guy in this picture
Damnit

Vulcrum is the other asian nigga.

Sky is the guy from the LimbCenter organization that tried this ankle weight experiement. And the consensus was no growth + knee pain with around 400 experimenters trying this

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
bruv.... it literally says "Here’s Sky sleeping with the ankle weights.. Vulcrum’s method looks exactly like this". Sky is the guy in this picture
View attachment 1065892
Vulcrum is the other asian nigga.

Sky is the guy from the LimbCenter organization that tried this ankle weight experiement. And the consensus was no growth + knee pain with around 400 experimenters trying this
Bro i don't know if it was sky or some other shitt but my point is a vulcrum guy increased his height through microfractures and i thought this picture guy was vulcrum cuz this picture was in vulcrum story to illustrate how to sleep

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
He said he didnt grow for over a year and half and his growth plates were closed
The growth plates don't close at 15, more like around 18 and there's still some thin growth tissue until the early 20s even if it looks like the plates are closed on x-rays. The growth is also not linear, it comes in spurts, you can not grow for a year or two, then you suddenly gain a few inches in a short time.
It's more like his intense sprinting and exercises caused a HGH spike in his body that helped him grow, not the "micro-fractures".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Need2Ascend, GigaAscender and 1 other person
Bro i don't know if it was sky or some other shitt but my point is a vulcrum guy increased his height through microfractures and i thought this picture guy was vulcrum cuz this picture was in vulcrum story to illustrate how to sleep
what happened was that this vulcrum guy's story of growing 2 inches in 6 months got popular in these height growth and limb lengthening forums. So the limbcenter organization tested it. And the picture is of one of their guys named sky showing what vulcrum's setup looked like. Anyway vulcrum is the only one to ever have "success" (never really verified) with this technique. And everyone else that tried it had no results + alot experieinced pain.

TLDR: COPE

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
The growth plates don't close at 15, more like around 18 and there's still some thin growth tissue until the early 20s even if it looks like the plates are closed on x-rays. The growth is also not linear, it comes in spurts, you can not grow for a year or two, then you suddenly gain a few inches in a short time.
It's more like his intense sprinting and exercises caused a HGH spike in his body that helped him grow, not the "micro-fractures".
This tbh

Attachments

• CC2A157C-BB37-4261-8D0F-947774159C2C.jpeg
    CC2A157C-BB37-4261-8D0F-947774159C2C.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 264
this shit is like the mewing of heightmaxing

fuck outta here with this garbage you moron

Polish 20210328 210052602

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
what happened was that this vulcrum guy's story of growing 2 inches in 6 months got popular in these height growth and limb lengthening forums. So the limbcenter organization tested it. And the picture is of one of their guys named sky showing what vulcrum's setup looked like. Anyway vulcrum is the only one to ever have "success" (never really verified) with this technique. And everyone else that tried it had no results + alot experieinced pain.

TLDR: COPE
Bro i have and many people tried it.. It works.. I increased half a inch

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and ProAcktiv
Bro are u retarded....age can't predict growth plates are closed or not ... It depend on when puberty hit and when it ended... It like staying every person at 60 has white hairs cuz most people have it.. No... You can find some people who have black hair at 60 too.... He did this experiment cuz of the reson he wasn't growing from a long tine and that his doctor said he will not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6695
Bro i have and many people tried it.. It works.. I increased half a inch
you are 12 of course you grew half an inch

• JFL
Reactions: fucknigga