Increase neck size while cutting and being in a caloric deficit?

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
I found out that the whole problem with my physique isn’t the 2 inch extra belly that I gained this summer binge eating like Niko but rather the neck making it all look disproportionate.

Neck is just like any other body part consisting of multiple muscle groups. Can I increase its size by an inch within let’s say…4 months of neck training? But the catch here I’m going on a caloric deficit from now on so I’m not sure whether my neck would respond for the neck hypertrophy training I’m planning to do.

What are your experiences with neck training? Feel free to PM or comment down below. Post progress pictures if you have got some. Thank you.

Done Neck training on and off many times. Do your research brother i don't think there's a body part that responds as well and recovers as quickly as the neck. Try doing it for 4 months 3-5 times a week and i guarantee it'll grow, measure it every other week to keep track of progress. Size increase of an inch is possible.

I've been cutting since January and i've noticed my neck is slightly thinner than what i'd prefer which is why i've started training it again a week ago

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog