Increase of height of about 0.4-0.5" after age 19.

TurkMogger

TurkMogger

Bronze
Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 mg
Glucosamine Chondotirin 1500mg

Everyday , night time, 3 months and continuing and so far I have gained about 1.1 to 1.2 cm of height + I lose height throughout the day slower, before hand it took 2 hr to lose 1 cm of height, now it takes around 4-5.

Probably a cope way to boost height but it worked for me. I only grew 1.5 cm in the last year from 18 to 19 so I doubt i would grow 3 times faster rate than that after 19. I am standing at 6'1.75 currently with my dad being 5'7.25 and mom 5'3.5 so I doubt my genetics would have supported growth of this fast at this age. My friend who has not grown for the last 2 years has hopped on it for 1 month month currently and he has only gained 0.2-0.3 cm so it seems to work for most people.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Gonthar and Deleted member 51465
Microfractures are the only way after 19+.

Again half an inch probably max. Anymore is temporary.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Microfractures are the only way after 19+.

Again half an inch probably max. Anymore is temporary.
Never heard of microfractures ngl, seems risky like bonesmashing and unworthy of a try. Glucosamine sulfate was studied to be safe for 5-10 yr consumption, not sure about over 10 yrs, but who knows, I might not care about that half an inch after a decade.

Never heard of microfractures ngl, seems risky like bonesmashing and unworthy of a try. Glucosamine sulfate was studied to be safe for 5-10 yr consumption, not sure about over 10 yrs, but who knows, I might not care about that half an inch after a decade.
Microfractures are basically based on the same principles of leg lengthening surgery except it's non-invasive. You basically create microfractures in your bones which stitch back together. But unlike surgery you're very limited.

I think @5.5psl had a guide 🤔