Increase T with pine pollen

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
Pine Pollen (I made this orange because pine pollen are orange)

Intro
I see alot of you niggas wasting time with your "t boosting" supplements like zinc, vit d (just sunbathe retard), vitamin bla bla bla etc.
So I wanted to enlighten you guys on this pretty unknown natural "supplement" to increase your T levels. I put supplement between brackets because it's not really a supplement.

How it works
Pine Pollen actually has androgens in it unlike your gay "T boosters". The androgens in it are: androstenedione, androsterone, DHEA, Testosterone. The amount of actual Testosterone in it is relatively small but as I said it is not the only androgen present. For people saying that it won't work because you take it orally,
-->HERE<-- is a study where tranny FtM FISH used it to transition.

How to take it
It's available in powder and tincture form. Some people say that it's easier to absorb in tincture form, but I think they are just saying that to sell their more expensive product. I only tried the powder form. On the one I bought it says to take 2 grams a day. At first I took 2 grams a day but now I take about 5-8 grams a day. You just put the powder in some liquid - I put it in milk or water - and then you drink it.

Anecdotal evidence

Makes you horny as fuck

Where to buy
I heard from other people you can buy it in these chinese health stores. You can also buy it online depending on where you live. For the dutchfags, I bought it here. The price I paid was 30 euro's for 250 grams.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 13754 and 2 others
For people saying that it won't work because you take it orally, here is a study where tranny FtM FISH used it to transition.
giphy.gif

Where is the study dude?

Edit: Nvm I saw it, for some reason the text is not blue as usual.

Last edited:
Interesting OP. Have you considered that given that it has small amounts of orally bio-available androgens it may in fact be counterproductive for your stated purpose and instead lower endogenous production? The example you linked which was a study of a biological female is not useful in this context as they naturally have very low serum testosterone concentrations, compared to the majority of this forum lol.

We also know that taking an amount of exogenous trt that is significantly less than your own endogenous production can actually decrease serum concentration of testosterone or at least reduce fat free mass, with which it is strongly correlated. I'll link the study here
This does contradict your anecdote however, but that of course could also be placebo. I am also not disagreeing with you but merely playing the role of devil's advocate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Tallwizrd and goldensoul
just blast T and call it a day you fucking copers

you are a literal fucking moron never post here again why waste ur time on shit like this instead of making sure ur not deficient in anything that is crucial for testosterone u literal baboon of a human

you are a literal fucking moron never post here again why waste ur time on shit like this instead of making sure ur not deficient in anything that is crucial for testosterone u literal baboon of a human
Imagine being deficient in any of that shit, just consume raw animal products fag

Imagine being deficient in any of that shit, just consume raw animal products fag
u are as intelligent as the average street shitting indian

Is this safe in the long run?