Increasing eye distance - the holy grail

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
As far as I know, the only procedure that can do this would be an orbital box osteopathy, which can legimately increase the distance between your eyes, but, as you might imagine from this picture, is very invasive.

(image upload functionality of forum is broke rn dont know if its just me)

I believe they have to actually lift your brain out of your skull and fix it there while they work to move your eyes.

Scary stuff aside I imagine it isn't terribly risky. I mean, brain surgery goes on all the time now. They perform it in people with deformities so, it isn't so risky that no amount of bad looks forgoes performing it.

Does anyone know of any person without deformity having this done for aesthetic reasons, or have any information on how it went?

The only other procedures that would be helpful would be disguising ones -lessening the width of your nose bridge so as to give an impression of greater width between your eyes, or perhaps mascara/makeup emphasizing the outer corners of your eyes.

realsurgerymax designs modified OBO

• +1
Reactions: bigtony, temporomandibular32 and humanoidsub7
the holy grail for who

utter subhumanoids? :ROFLMAO:

like nobody needs that or will improve their life. stop projecting ur needs onto others

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
the holy grail for who

utter subhumanoids? :ROFLMAO:

like nobody needs that or will improve their life. stop projecting ur needs onto others
holy grail for eye distance retard :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
holy grail for eye distance retard :lul:
u fucking ape there are no other ways to increase eye distance why is that the holy grail?

u thunk its the holy grail for ur life cuz ure desperate to increase eye distance lmfao

u fucking ape there are no other ways to increase eye distance why is that the holy grail?

u thunk its the holy grail for ur life cuz ure desperate to increase eye distance lmfao
my eye distance is perfect, just posted this to get more info on this lmao

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl and humanoidsub7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back